"We don't talk at all, like at all, not even good morning nothing! It's like I don't even know what happening, my marriage is failing and I don't know what to do"

"Of course you know what to do! Aaliyah it's been weeks since Jada shit forgive him and move on!"

I shook my head, "it's not that"

Stephanie frowns, "then it's what?"

I sigh deeply, "You can't tell no one about it steph"

"Whatcha take me for? New caster? Girl talk before I slap her ass"Steph roll her eyes. I roll my eyes back, "So Virgil wants me to take over the production of off-white"

Steph eyes widen, "bitch what? That's huge!!!"

"I know right, I mean it's a dream come true"

"Yes it is girl congratulations I'm so happy!" Steph pause, "but I don't understand how it's a problem"

"I might have to move back to America"

Steph pupil dilates with confusion. "I don't understand the move back. Like you're going back back to America. Live in America?" She questions.  I nod. "Bitch what!?! Let me guess Ayo wasn't happy?"

"Yes"

"Well I wouldn't be if I were him"

"Steph!"

"What? That's so unfair! Do I need to remind you that you're not single so you can't just up and leave to wherever you please! Girl you've got a whole husband and a daughter! A whole damn family! Ayo is probably a crack head if he agrees to let you go" Steph lean against a pillow.

I sigh, "I know Steph it's just that I really want this"

Steph grab my hand, "I know and I support you but I'm siding with Ayo on this one. How on earth do you plan to leave that man and return back to America? What about Amaya?"

"I'll take her with me."

"And Ayo?" Steph raise a brow. I shrug, "Ayo is a grown man he can take care of his damn self!"

Steph shook her head, "don't complain when that man cheats on you Aaliyah"

"What? Ayo will never!?" I was horrified, Ayo can never cheat on me right? Steph scoff, "you really are so clueless, girl I'm beginning to think you're taking Ayo for granted like you do shit because you know he loves you."

I frown, "what the fuck Steph?"

Steph wasn't backing down. "Yeah I know that Ayo does shit and all but for to decide to move back and expect his blessing is so unfair, I know for certain he's gone consent to it because he loves you and all but it's still unfair, if it's were Ayo who tells you he wants to move to America and expects you to stay back in London you would definitely have murdered him" she shook her head.

I kept quiet because everything she said was right, Ayo can't even go to the studio without telling me not to talk of moving to another country.

"Oh God" I held my face with new horrification. "I'm a bad person ain't I?"

Steph nods her head, "Yes you are!"