"I miss you YAYA!" He squeals in my arms. I laugh, "I miss you too Jaden, you so big!"

"I'll be nine years old next year!"

I smile, "great!" Steph has Jaden before her fame, she was actually raped so we didn't know who the father is but that didn't stop us from loving the child. I guess that was what made us thick, I never left her side for one minute till her baby was born I stood by her.

"Y'all let Aaliyah sit" Aunt Rhea tells me, she was already seated with Amaya. I roll my eyes and went to sit too, Jaden sat on my legs.

"Where's Dutch?" I ask referring to Steph brother Dutchavelli who was also a popular drill rapper.

"He went out with the boys to watch the football match, ya know Manchester is playing Chelsea?" Steph told me.

"Oh"

"You're excited for tomorrow concert?" Steph questions,  tomorrow was the first day of the MIL three days show.

"Man Wizkid is going to perform for three days nonstop? I wonder who are the guest artist" Shemara told me. We all joked around until Steph tapped me.

"Do you need anything?" Steph ask me, I shook my head no, "Let's go upstairs then"

I grab my phone and stood up, Steph and I walk upstairs to her bedroom. We enter and lay on the bed. I plop on one elbow so I was facing Steph.

Girl when did you move back here?" I ask, remember I told you Steph and Burna lives together? 

Stephanie shrug, "We broke up"

I sat up immediately, "Bitch what?!"

Steph nods, she roll her stomach. "We keep fighting Liyah, it's just not working anymore, I told you I don't trust him right?"

I nod.

"I don't trust him one bit! After the whole cheating scandal last year we don't just get along anymore, first it's about the baby issue, how can I have a child for someone who I don't trust. I know deep down in my heart that he's still cheating"

"Steph you can't just guess something like that I mean Burna loves you"

Steph sniff, "I know I love him too it's just that I can't keep holding on to what I shouldn't hold on to, I mean"she shook her head as tears start streaming down her face. I roll towards her and pull her into my arms. Steph burst into sobbing, "I gave that man my all, I really do love him, I do everything for him, even when he cheated I still love him and took him back, I can't keep doing this anymore!" She cried bitterly.

"You'll be fine baby girl, I promise you will" I rub circles on her back. After a while Steph calms down, she sniff and sat up. "Yeah I know."

"Y'all going public yet?" I pass her the box of Kleenex.

Steph blow her nose on piece of Kleenex, "Not really, he still thinks I'm joking and all." She throw the tissue inside the trash, "So anyway what's up baby mama? You and Ayo fixed everything yet?"

I sigh, "I swear Steph it's now worst"

Steph furrow her brows. "Worst how?"