31: Rescue Mission

"It's locked." Erica informed us after pulling on the door

"I got it." I muttered going over to Eddie's window that he rarely remembered to lock and I pushed it open before jumping up and climbing into the trailer.

"Shit." I muttered when I accidentally kicked a half full beer can off the nearby nightstand then I stood up before making my way to the front door and opening it.

"Well? Come on, we have people to rescue." I rushed when they just stared up at me.

"Have you done that before?" Lucas asked confused as he stepped inside and I shrugged.

"Eddie locks himself out a lot. Now how are we doing this?" I asked turning to the ceiling over the living room area where the gate was located.

 Now how are we doing this?" I asked turning to the ceiling over the living room area where the gate was located

"Gross." Max an I muttered as Dustin grabbed the broom from the kitchen and raised it towards the ceiling but I quickly grabbed his arm.

"Wait, what if he can like feel it or something?" I asked nervously. It wasn't really a stretch, if he could feel the vines, then he could feel this...right?

"He can't." He spoke in a confident whisper

"How do you know?" Erica asked incredulously and Dustin paused for a moment to look at the two of us.

"Will you two just trust me? Okay? I know what I'm doing." He muttered leaving no room for argument before he began poking the broom at the gate and it started making gross fleshy sounds.

It took a few tries before the handle of the broom broke through the gate's seal.

"Holy shit, Dustin I could kiss you right now..." I whispered with a smile when I made eye contact with Eddie.

"Oh-"

"Oh-"

"No time." Erica scoffed, cutting Dustin off when he turned towards me with a wide smile on his face.

"Right." He muttered.

"Okay, what now?" Lucas asked looking up at the group of teens above us.

"We need a rope of some kind and something for them to land on." I explained looking around