14: Plan: Child Endangerment

"Robin you're not gonna believe who the kids thought was a Russian." Steve said as we walked into Scoops an I rolled my eyes in response.

"You did too." Dustin an I said in unison

"No, I did not." Steve argued and just as Dustin was about to reply Robin pushed through the three of us to run out of the shop.

"Where is she...Robin? Robin?" I called before quickly going after her. I watched as she rushed to the middle of the food court before standing on a bench and looking around.

"Oh no, she's lost it." Dustin whispered and I elbowed him in the stomach. The two of us were quick to follow Steve when he moved to stand in front of the bench.

"Robin. What are you doing?" He asked confused as she smiled at us.

"I cracked it."

"Cracked what?" Steve asked and she jumped from the bench.

"I cracked the code." She replied proudly.

"Holy shit, Robin's a genius." I gasped high-fiving her. Then the four of us rushed back to Scoops and we went to the break room.

"Ok, what did you find?" Dustin asked impatiently as we sat around the table, waiting for Robin to explain the code.

"We'll have to wait until dark to check but it's obvious that the mall is just a front. We know the code came from here and sliver cat. That's the delivery company Lynx, they handle all the shipments for the entire mall. There's a Chinese food place across the food court and a shoe store on the second floor." Robin explained waving her arms around, it was almost hard to keep up with her as she was talking extremely fast.

"What about 'when blue and yellow meet-"

"The hands on the clock. The giant clock that you can see from anywhere in the mall. The hands are blue an yellow." I gasped cutting Steve off as I caught on to what Robin was saying.

"Holy shit." Dustin muttered as we all shared an amazed look.

🔺👾🔻

"Look for Imperial Panda or Kaufman Shoes

"Look for Imperial Panda or Kaufman Shoes." Robin called out liver the pouring rain. We were currently on the roof of the mall watching the delivery company wheel in a bunch of packages.

"They're with that whistling guy, ten o'clock." Dustin replied while pointing at who he was referring.

" Dustin replied while pointing at who he was referring