18: They Came For Us

I was standing in the bathroom with a box of napkins, some plastic knives, and duct tape I'd stolen from Scoops Ahoy, it wasn't much but I knew how to do this. With my hand I just wrapped it with napkins as best I could just to have a base then I used two plastic knives to hold the bone in place. Once that was done I taped around it a few times in a similar fashion to what a cast would look like before moving onto my thigh. For that I just cleaned all the blood off my skin then I put a stack of napkins about an inch and a half thick right over the wound before taping it down.

It wasn't the first time I'd had to do something like this for myself so I knew it would work

It wasn't the first time I'd had to do something like this for myself so I knew it would work. Once I was patched up I cleaned everything up and threw the scraps in the trash just as Steve and Robin came running into the room. 

"Hey, are you tw-" Before I could finish my question they were both puking in separate stalls.

"Shit, okay." I grimaced grabbing two handfuls of napkins and wetting them in the sink. Then I went to Robin and kneeled beside her, moving her hair away from her face and gently dabbing her forehead with the napkin. I ignored the gagging sounds she was making as I tried to help her as best I could.

"You done?" I asked after a moment and she nodded so I flushed the toilet, handing her the clean napkins before going over to do the same for Steve.

Once he was done puking I went over and sat down where I could see both of them.

"The ceiling stopped spinning for me. Is it still spinning for you?" Robin asked as she laid on her back with her legs up against the open door of stall.

"Holy shit

"Holy shit. No. You think we puked it all up?" Steve asked looking up at the ceiling

"God, I hope so." I mumbled running my hand through my hair, pulling apart some of the knots.

"Maybe. Ask me something." Robin replied to Steve question.

"Interrogate me." She joked with a Russian accent causing all three of us to laugh softly

"Okay. Interrogate you. Sure. Um... when was the last time you uh, peed your pants?" Steve asked

"Today." Robin said without hesitation