09: Mission Accomplished

"Nancy?" I heard Steve say as we were all crammed in Billy's car. Lucas and Max where in the front seat while Dustin, Mike, Nicky, Steve, and I were crammed in the back. Nicky was in my lap along with Steve's feet and the rest of the older teen's body was laying across Mike an Dustin.

"No, don't touch it." Dustin instructed as he pulled Steve's hand away from his broken nose. That's probably gonna be a bitch to heal, broken noses are horrible.

"Hey buddy. Shhh, it's okay you put up a good fight. He kicked your ass, but you put up a good fight. Okay buddy. You're okay." Dustin soothed as Steve groaned in pain while slowly waking up.

"Okay, you're gonna keep straight for half a mile, then make a left on Mount Sinai." Lucas instructed reading the map to Max as I looked over at Steve you was clearly starting to panic.

"What's going on? Oh my god!" Steve groaned

"Steve, just relax. She's driven before." Dustin spoke in an attempt to calm her down.

"Yeah, in a parking lot. Bee should be driving." Mike scoffed

"Bee has never driven a car! Parking lots count!" Lucas argued

"OH MY GOD!" Steve exclaimed.

"They were gonna leave you behind okay, but I promised you'd be cool." Dustin attempted to reason over Steve growing panic.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on?! Oh my god! No! Stop the car. Slow down!" Steve began to scream as Max put more pressure on the gas.

"Steve! Steve! Be cool man, you're gonna scare my brother

"Steve! Steve! Be cool man, you're gonna scare my brother." I hissed looking down at Nicky who was sitting with my headphones on and staring out the window.

"I told you he'd freak out!" Mike yelled as Steve continued to yell for Max to stop the car.

"Everybody shut up! I'm trying to focus!" Max screamed from the driver seat

"Oh wait, that's Mount Sinai. Make a left!" Lucas yelled pointing out the front window

"What?" Max asked confused

"Make a left! Make a left!" He repeated and she made a quick left that caused everyone in the car to start screaming as I held Nicky tightly in my arms. Then we can to an abrupt stop as everyone tried to catch their breath.

"Holy shit." I mumbled unbuckling the seatbelt that was around Nicky an I and getting out of the car.

"Incredible." Mike whispered.

"I told you. Zoomer." Max replied as everyone started getting out of the car and going to the truck. I moved to put Nicky back in the car, handing him a pack of skittles and his toy truck.

"Stay here, don't get out under any circumstances. You understand?" I asked kneeling to his level and he nodded

"Okay Bee."