19: Here We Go Again

We all met near the bottom of the escalator and I immediately limped over, wrapping my arms around Will.

"You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!" Dustin exclaimed hugging Mike and El

"Are you okay?" I asked Will and he nodded his head before gently grabbed my right hand in one hand while inspecting my face with the other.

"You're hurt." He gasped but I shook my head. I knew I looked like shit but I was thrilled that we didn't die just now so I didn't really care about my pain.

"I'm gonna be fine." I muttered hugging him again.

"Lucas?" Erica gasped as we all sort of stood in a circle.

"What are you doing here?" He asked his sister in shock and she immediately threw us under the bus.

"Ask them. It's their fault."

"True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve agreed and I also nodded.

"I don't understand what just happened to that car." Robin announced in confusion, making me realize that she's just been blindly following us without any knowledge of how shit this town actually is.

"El has superpowers." Dustin replied simply

"I'm sorry?" Robin asked in disbelief

"Superpowers. She threw it with her mind. Like how Bee did the fire thing with the door earlier. C'mon, catch up." Steve said waving his hand around as if he could speed up the way Robin was processing this new information.

"That's El?" Erica asked shocked as she pointed at the girl and I nodded

"Who's El?" Robin asked

"She's my sister. Kind of, it's a long story ok-"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy asked pointing at Robin as she cut me off.

"I'm Robin. I work with Steve."

"She cracked the top secret code." Dustin said with a proud smile.

"Yeah, which is how we found out about the Russians in the first place." Steve added

"Russians? Wait, what Russians?" Jonathan asked confused

"The Russians!" Steve an I exclaimed gesturing to the men on the ground and the car.

"Those we're Russians?" Max asked in confusion

"Some of them." Erica replied

"What are you talking about?" Lucas asked confused

"Didn't you hear our code red?" Dustin asked

"Yeah. But I couldn't understand half of what you were saying." Mike replied with a confused look on his face

"Goddamn low battery." Dustin groaned

"How many times do I have to tell you with the low battery-"

"Oh don't start Harrington." I said cutting him off.