We meet again

I was getting around for the day I just slipped my AC/DC shirt on and my blue jeans, getting ready to leave the motel i grab  my bag and make sure I grab my gun from the nightstand and knife under the pillow, I walk out to my 1976 wine red chevy Camaro.

"Hey girl, ready to hit thr road?" I say shutting the trunk and running my fingers down her paint. I get in the car and deside to head to a near by
diner to get some breakfast. I arrive at the diner, turn down the radio and get out. I look to my left and see a nice 1967 impala.

I walk into the diner and sit down at a table, I look up to see two guys, one with short hair and a dark brown jacket, the other had dark hair, it was longer then the the other guys, and he had his laptop in front of him. I could have swore they looked familiar. The shorter haired boy turns and looks at me, and I looked at him. I did a double take and recognize the man as Dean Winchester and his brother Sam Winchester.

I get up and walk over to them. "Dean? And Sam Winchester?" I say as they both look up to me. "Y/n!?" They both say at the same time. "How long has it been?!" Sam asks he shuts his laptop. "It's been bit" I say as Dean moves over for me to sit next to him. "You look great sweetheart" Dean says as he puts his arm around me.

"I just can't believe we bumped into you again" Sam says as he takes a sip of his drink. "Hey anything's possible Sam, I didn't think I would see y'all again" I say as the waitress comes over asking for our order. "Do u still.....hunt demons?" Sam whispered to me as I put my phone in my pocket. "Sam my family has always hunter them, I'm continuing the family business.

After catching up with Sam and Dean we leave the diner after paying for the food. "Wanna come back to our place?" Sam asks as he walks over to the impala. "Yea sure Sammy" I say as I walk over to my car. "Wait u drive that?!?" Deans says as he walks over to my car and sits on the hood. "Yea, it's a 1976 wine red Camaro" I say in a proud voice.

We head back to their motel and I take my bag out of the trunk and check to see if everything is still there like weapons, the devils trap on the underside of the trunk. We head inside and sit our stuff down. "So what's on y'all's mind to do" I ask as I sit on the couch between both the brothers. "Movies?" Dean asks as he shifts to get more comfortable. "Yea sure".

We end up watching movies for hours on end and little did we know it soon came to be 8:30pm. "Well it's gettin late I think ima call it a night" Sam says as he gets up, "Sam don't be a party pooper it's only 8:30!" I say as lay my head on end of the couch. "Tired?" Dean asks while handing me a pillow. "Yea kinda" I say as I take the pillow from Dean.

After a while we end up going to bed, I end up having to share a bed with Dean. Don't get me wrong it wasn't to bad it's just...he snored a bit, I guess listening to Dean snore for about 20-30 minutes can put u to sleep.