Previously...

Michelle and Nathan were on a picnic and a storm began. Nathan remembered about his family and didn't want to lose Michele too. He grabbed her tightly as they ran down the creek. He didn't notice he was hurting Michelle.
"Nathan? You're hurting me!" She tried to yank her arm away but Nathan just held it tighter.
"Nathan!!" She yanked her arm away and he looked at her madly.
"We gotta get out of here!" He yelled.
"Yeah I know! But is it necessary to break my arm?" She yelled.
"Well, I don't want to lose you like my mom!" He yelled as tears threatened to spill from his eyes.
"S-she died?" Michelle stuttered and he nodded.
"I'm so sorry" she said
And they ran home quietly.

At Michelle's house...

"So, she died?" Michelle asks.
"Yeah, it was just like today. We were on a picnic and a storm began. We were running and a tree fell on her" he said, trying to hold back the tears but failing miserably. Michelle hugged him and tried to comfort him.
"I'm so sorry babe. I didn't know. I'm sorry she died and I'm sorry I snapped at you" she said softly.
"I'm sorry I didn't notice I was hurting you" he said between sniffs. She kept hugging him for another while and then Nathan pulled away.
"Thanks for being there for me" he said with a weak smile.
"I will always be" she said and Nathan kissed her. She kissed him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He wrapped his own against her waist. He deepened the kiss by kissing her harder. She let out a small, low moan and kept kissing him. He smirked against the kiss and went to her neck...

No, they didn't do it... Yet.
Hey guys! Good to be back!! So, I decided to do the sequel since I noticed I kinda left it in a cliffy... Hehe... Sorry about that. I didn't notice until like a two weeks ago. Anyways, I'll try to update soon.
Bye!
Allie<3