second book and a sneak peek

Hi readers, the author here!

First of all, I want to thank everyone for their great response to this book, it makes me really happy to know so many of you enjoyed the book. A special thanks to everyone helping out with errors, it's really appreciated and I will try to respond to all of them as fast as all my exams are done.

Now to what everyone wants to know, the second book is soon finished written which means it will begin to publish soon here on Wattpad. I'm planning on posting the first chapter on the 16th of December 2022 if nothing else happens! The reason for the late update is that I am studying at a university to become a nurse at the moment and work every other weekend, which means the writing I do per week can sometimes be minimal. So please be patient with me<3

The updates will be as usual every Friday and I am really excited for you all to read what I have come up with. I thought some of you might want a sneak peek so I will give you the "summary" or whatever the backside of a book is called. (if you didn't notice English is not my first language)

"Evelyn's dream was to get a scholarship to the best ballet school in the US, but when her mother got murdered when she only was a teenager, her whole life turned upside down. A few years later, she graduated as a police and has been working hard for her new position as a detective. When Evelyn got the order to inspect an mc, she thought it would be a short mission considering their reputation. What she didn't know was that she would fall for a particular goofy and kind biker, but nothing is that easy when she and her officer partner began to discover that danger had been laying closer to them than they previously thought.

Jeremiah has his ghosts and problems hunting him and cooking food and joking around have always been the way he deals with stuff. When he didn't cook the food for the mc or plan parties, he tried to help his sick mother as much as he could. When the detective walked into his mc, he couldn't help but watch her every move as he begin to crave her more and more as time goes by.

How will this forbidden romance end and what dangers will Evelyn need to deal with?"

Hope this sounds interesting, well until the next book, have a very nice month!

Your author,

Madeleine