8

--<3--

--<3--

Athena stood in front of the crowd of girls ignoring the bikers. She had asked them to decided what they wanted just a second before. Everyone was waiting for them to either say they were in or if they felt finished. A few girls looked at each other, before stepping forward and up to Swedish girl and stood behind Athena. She gave them a tiny smile assuring them that she would take care of them. Only several more girls did the same while the other stayed together with the two girls who didn't fancy running.

"Well, then it was settled. Let us proceed with the training shell we?" Athena asked the few girls, and they noded. So, there it began, the training Athena had with the group of perhaps fifteen girls while twenty refuse. Jax looked disappointed at the girls who didn't want to practice but didn't say anything. While Athena marched away with the girls, all the bikes moved along, starting with the work they had to do for the time.

Several hours later, Athena were laying relaxed on her bed, recently showered and with her Russian book in hand now. She had put on the single hoddie she had from home, her damp hair was in a bun, and the sheet was up to her abdomen as she had her back upon the wall and the night lamp lited. The story had captivate her, Athena was eager to continue the story as she turned page again. But a knock disturbed her harmony, and she was motivated to ignore it. She had come to the best point after all.

"It's me, Jax. I know you are inside," Jax told her. Athena sights and placed the book down next to her. With irritating steps Athena walked over to the door and unlock it to see what he wants. after opening the door completely, she could see the blond-haired guy with the beard glance down at her.

"I wanted to say, good job today," He stated while fiddling nervous were he stood. The perfect eyebrows that Athena had raised in surprise. She was waiting for the request she was sure would come after. Probably something about her educate the other girls anyway, but nothing came.

"Thanks," She returned, not understanding why he would appear to say that when he had blackmailed her into doing it, plus the fact that she had lost more than half of the girls already.

"I think we hit it off on the wrong foot Athena, I don't want you to feel like a prisoner, but I need someone who can train them. I find you pretty good at what you were doing," He told her, looking down at her and suddenly notice her bare thighs, a mischievous smirk placed on his face, but he didn't act on it. She knew he was affected to make a sexual comment to her so she rolled her blue eyes behind the glasses.

"More than half of the girls dropped out. I wouldn't say that this was good work," She responded, and he sighs and put a hand behind his neck.

"The others will come around. I have already heard a few of them thinking about coming to your training tomorrow, and I wanted to say thank you for the way you talked about me to them... You made me look like the good leader even if I treated you like crap yesterday," Jax said and put his hand out for her to shake.