17

--<3--

--<3--

They all sat in silence as the world around the four of them continued as always. Gunner sat down after shaking their hand and had only exchanged a few words with them before Athena came over with the sweetest smile she could press forward. She had given them all muffins each, and everything went quiet while people looked over at them.

"So you are a biker now?" Camilla said low, she was fiddling with her fingers under the table, and Athena knew she was a bit scared. Aston observed his brother before looking over at Athena with a sly smile. He was cute, Athena had to admit. He did look like a younger version of Gunner.

"Yeah, have been for a while now. Am in the inner circle now," Gunner groans out. Aston looked down at the muffin that looked small in his colossal hand.

"Oh, cool," Aston said, looking over at his sister, a bit protective. Athena looked to the side at the unknowing biker and sight. Hitting him with her foot made him look up at her, confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Athena gave him a meaningful look, but he just looked confused. Athena sighed and took up her muffin from the small plate.

"Gunner has been excited to meet you two. It was a pretty long trip to get here," Athena said, trying to make the two of them more comfortable. Gunner looked so out of place that Athena couldn't sit quietly anymore.

"Nice to hear. We have been looking forward to it too. How do you two know each other?" Camilla said. She understands Athena's trying to make conversation so she hooks herself into the chance. Athena looked over at Gunner for some help. She was skeptical that they would warm up if they told them that she practically got kidnapped by their brother.

"That's a long story, right angel?" Gunner said, trying not to speak about the event. Athena rolled her eyes when she heard his nickname.

"Stop saying that," She grumbled. Gunner couldn't help but smile a bit. He saw her as an angel, and the fact that she got shy when he just said it in front of his siblings made him amused.

"Saying what?" He said a bite dumbly as he took a bit out of his muffin and looked over at his siblings. Aston smirked knowingly, and Camilla just looked at the pretty lady next to her older brother.

"Angel, it makes me uncomfortable," Athena said, feeling a blush rise on her cheek. Gunner relaxed a bit and leaned back in his seat. He put his hand on the back of Athena's chair.

"You haven't complained before," He said back, and Athena looked up at him.

"Are we really having this conversation right now?" Athena asked. Gunner, let out a chuckle and shook his head. He took another bite out of the muffin and looked up at his siblings again.

"How have you guys been?" He asked them. Aston and Camilla looked at each other before raising their shoulders.

"Good, I guess. Dad is working a lot, and mom is gossiping with the neighbors as always. Chris is in college but back for the summer now, and Trissa has moved out and owned a dog and a cat. She is even pregnant," Aston says. Camilla leaned forward.