18

--<3--

--<3--

Gunner sat on the side of his bed. Athena had got her own room this time. She was probably still sleeping soundly, Gunner thought with a smile. The sun hadn't risen yet, but Gunner had woke up alerted while his dogs lay next to his bed, all sleeping.

Gunner knew today would be a hard day. His parents were responsible for so many feelings in him, and he was eager to let them know just how much he hated them. They had destroyed his life and lied to his siblings and family that he had run away of his free will. He wondered why any parents would do that to their children. He was so angry that they had striped his education away from him. They hadn't given him a chance to see his siblings grow up and now he was an uncle without even knowing it before.

Standing up, he walked over to the window in his room. He could see the mountains in the distance, the same mountains he saw when he was little, but still, this felt different. Today was the day he would know the truth, the one thing he had wanted to know in ten years. What was he going to do after this? Since that day, he had hated his whole family for abandoning him, and after this, he needed to let things go. He knew that. Something that had bugged him so long was going to disappear, and he was a bit scared of that feeling.

Gunner knew that he couldn't be angry at his siblings or cousins now when he knew the truth. They did all think he had left them without a word. But forgiving his parents was something he didn't think he ever could.

Suddenly his phone went off. Gunner turned around and picked it up to see Wyatt's number.

"Hello, Gunner speaking," He answered and got a chuckle from the other side.

"Hello, Gunner. I heard what happened. How is it going?" Wyatt asked, and Gunner sat down on his bed. The dogs had now woken up thanks to the phone going off and were now stretching.

"It is going forward. Meet my younger siblings yesterday. They seemed scared about the mc cut. Should I take it off today?" Gunner asked, leaning back.

"That depends on what you are going to do today," Wyatt answered truthfully.

"Meeting my monsters to parents, got to know yesterday that they lied to my family and probably everyone in town that I had runaway of free will," Gunner said with hatred dripping from his words.

"Then keep it on. They should be scared the moment they see you. They are lying bastards, and they don't deserve to be spared the fear," Wyatt said with a wave of anger. Since they were from the same mc, they were like brothers and hated others when they hurt one in the brotherhood.

"Do you want me to ask Ryder to hack into their computer and give them something bad to bite into?" Wyatt asked mischievously. With a smile, Gunner chuckled.

"No thanks, I can handle this pretty good myself, and if anything happens, I do have Athena that can kick anyone's ass," Gunner joked as Wyatt was smirking on the other side of the line.