9

--<3--

--<3--

Days went by quickly and turned into weeks and Athena started to build up a routine. Awaking before sunrise, going out on a walk. On her way back she always meets Gunner and the dogs for an extra walk. After that, she would eat some breakfast in her room with a book in hand. When her sandwich and glass of juice were empty and finished eating, she walked into the bathroom to shower. Following, she changed into her training gear. Getting out to meet the girls for their two hours of training was more fun than she imagined it would be. After it, she changed and showered again and run away to her new job in a cafe near the mc. She had even begun to like living here. She and the girls had a lot of fun and laughed a lot. It was a long time ago since she had created friends outside the mafia on the level they had. Athena sensed herself warming up to the whole mc and she couldn't do anything about it.

Even some of the guys received some smiles here and there. She hadn't partied with them yet, but with time she thought she maybe joins in on it. Now, almost three weeks after she was forced there, she was scared to admit that she once accidentally thought it was her home.

It was Friday evening, and the party was in full blow. Bikers were laughing and watching some of the sirens dance on a small stage they had pulled out. The bar was crowded with life, and the music was of a high volume. Athena was sitting in her room looking over the sea once again with tears running down her face. She missed her family. Athena wanted to hug her brother again and wanna eat her mom's cinnamon buns. Feeling the need to know what happened to them, she actually thought about asking Ryker to look them up but chose against it. Athena hadn't been crying a lot. She just pushed her feelings away. Now? she couldn't push them away forever.

A knock on the door woke her from her thoughts. Athena stood up, walked over, and brushed away her tears before opening the door. Outside stod one of the girls, Victoria. She smiled at her, but when Victoria saw her puffy eyes, her face turned to a frown and a worried look.

"Hey girl, what's up?" She asked, concerned. She was not expecting to see the strong Athena ever break down or look vulnerable. Athena tries to smile a bit, but it looked clearly forced. Victoria understood that something was wrong, so she pushed herself into Athena's room. Not even caring to tell the girl to get lost, Athena closed the door with a sigh.

"I am just a bit homesick, that's all," She told the girl. Victoria looked over her shoulder to watch her coach. Athena sat down on her bed with her head tilted down and looked over at Victoria through her lashes and golden glasses. Victoria had on a short black dress, showing her long legs. Her brown hair was falling in waves, and her gray eyes were beautiful.

"I know what you need then, a night out, come down and party with us... Change to a dress and let loose for an evening," Victoria said, walking over to her drawer. She opened it and stare down at the few clothes Athena owned with a blank look. Hearing Athena's sight, she turned around and put a sweet smile on. Athena was now laying on her back on the bed with her closed eyes. Just waiting for the girl to judge her or say something mean.