12

--<3--

--<3--

Gunner watches the van drive away in the distance. He had to go back in even if he hated being in shops. When he had seen Athena wearing that red dress, something in him snapped. Seeing how sad she looked liked when she knew she wouldn't be taking the dress back home broke Gunner a bit. He had never felt like this for another person since his family blocked him out, but he welcomed it even if he was scared.

He had chosen to go back to buy Athena the dress as fast as she didn't come out without it. It wasn't only for her happiness but for his own satisfaction. He had loved that dress on her, she looked so sexy, and it made his member arise. He knew he had to see her in it again and again.

Walking through the mall and to the store, he looked everywhere for the dress until he found it. He had seen Athena's size in it before letting it hang on a hanger outside the dressing room. He took the beautiful red dress from where it was. Gunner then walked over to the girl running the store. Buying it made him wonder how she would react. Should he get some flowers too? Gunner began chuckling at himself. He hadn't been like this since high school. When he had a crush on one on the cheer team.

"Could you please put it in a box?" He asked the girl who folder the dress in a pile. She nodded and did what he asked. Paying and receiving the box, he walked out of the store pleased with himself. He imagined the look on her face when she had the dress on again, knowing she owned it. He walked down the mall but stopped by a flower stand. He walked in and asked for a rose with a note attached to it. He bought it and went out of the shop pleased with himself.

When he stood by his bike, he carefully put the box in one of the bags on the sides. He took up a pen and wrote on the note. You looked too happy in this, so I couldn't let it go to someone else// Sobaka. Carefully placing the rose in the other bag, he put one of his legs over the bike. He started it, making sure the things were safe before driving back home to Athena. The bike was warning everyone that a member was driving past.

When he finally got back to the main house, he saw the girls practicing with Athena as the leader of the group. After a few seconds of thinking, Gunner chose to get up to her room and put the present outside her door if it isn't open. He chickens out on his original plan to give it face to face. Gunner climbed the stairs before walking up to her door. Carefully placing the box with the rose over it, looking down at it with a smile, he left her door. He walks over to his own room. Slowly walking in, he petted his dogs and walked over to his desk. Sitting down on the chair, he thought back to the time he has known Athena. He was physically attracted to her. That much was clear. She was nice to be around, and Gunner didn't want to think much about anything else. He wanted to believe it only was physical, still scared of being attached to someone who can hurt him.

But deep down, Gunner knew that if he continued being around her like he was, he was bound to be attached to the woman. He knew that she wasn't looking for anyone. Considering the situation she was in, she would disappear as fast as Zeus let her go. He put his head in his hands as the thought grows in his mind. She would disappear, and he couldn't do anything about it. Why did it hurt? Gunner asked himself while thinking about it.