11

--<3--

--<3--

Athena was seated between Victoria and a girl named Natasha. They were sitting in a black minivan, together with a group of sirens chatting away. One of the bikers was driving the van while Athena could hear Gunners bike outside following them. It was just a few of the siren that got to go this time, and the other group would go the day after. It was high voices inside the van, which gave Athena a slight headache, and wished she could ride together with Gunner instead at that moment.

"This will be fun," Victoria piped in next to Athena, taking her hand. Natasha had listened to what Vic said and sequel happily. Athena looked at the young girl with ginger fire hair and blue eyes. She had freckles over her face and had two sharp jawlines. It made Athena think about a model and wonder why she didn't work as one.

"I don't know. I have never been a shopping girl," Athena said, trying to drag herself out of this. Vic saw right through it and start to giggle a little. She put her head against Athena's shoulder, humming to the song playing on the radio.

"Everyone loves shopping," She answered. Athena smiled slightly but knew it was better not to argue. Looking out at the landscapes she was driving by. Athena could see that they were near the city's biggest mall. Looking behind the car, she saw Gunner, driving with a grumpy look on his face that made Athena smile a bit. She thought he was cute being grumpy.

"Checking him out?" Natasha said, making Athena jump in her seat, blushing by being caught in the act. Athena shook her head, trying not to look guilty.

"Don't lie. You were checking Gunner out!" She squealed, happy-making every siren interested, looking back at them. Athena shook her head, but everyone was smiling at her right away.

"I can say that he is great in bed. So you won't regret bedding him," One girl said with black hair and olive skin. A bit of jealousy was found in Athena's eyes, but she didn't say anything about it. Vic saw this because she piped in with a comment.

"We sirens know our place in the mc. If we are lucky, we can get higher status by working our way up and earning our place. Most of us will stop being sirens when we found a guy. I can't remember if anyone ever has become an old lady after being a siren," She said, thoughtfully looking around at the girls who were looking back at them. They all shook their heads.

"Old lady?" Athena asked. She didn't know what she meant by that.

"Sometimes I forget you just came to us. An old lady is someone who is claimed by a rider, no other rider can take her, and they often share a tattoo, but that is up to the couple," Vic said with a small smile.

"Of course, it is a few sirens who think they will be claimed one day. One of them, actually thinking Gunner will do it, but as fast as they make some problems, Jax will kick them out not wanting trouble between riders and sirens," Natasha added. Athena looked at them both, processing what they just said.