32

--<3--

--<3--

The day after the mob came to the mc territory, everyone sat in the temple waiting for the last persons to walk in. Jax and Henrik had chosen to start to make up a plan already the same day but were presenting it to everyone else now. Marcus sat next to Isak and whispered about things as they sat, leaning to each other. Jax and Ice were doing the same while Titus stood by them, putting in his thought whenever he chose to.

Gunner's dogs were running in as Gunner joined the meeting finely out of the fog he had been in for the past week. He sat down at his place and looked over at his president, ready to hear the plans. Marcus looked up and watched the biker sit leaning back with his dogs by his seat. Gunner did what he always do, watching everyone around the room.

"Well, now that everyone is here, we should go through what to do tonight when we attack their house," Jax said and stood up. Henrik stood up as well and walked over to the bikers president. The two leaders watched each other and nodded before looking back at the room and its people.

"We got an idea when Gunner said that he was going to burn them and all that. Someone will need to get Athena in the mean time, but we will burn them out," Jax said. Henrik opened his hands and gestured with them.

"They will come out unprepared, and we will collect them all. We have chosen to take care of the basterds as hostages so we can give them all what they deserve," Henrik said and started to fidget with his wedding band on his finger. He looked over at Gunner before looking away.

"Who is getting Athena without alarming them?" A mob guy asked the leader. Henrik smiled and looked over at Marcus way.

"Glad you ask, I volunteer Isak," Henrik said. The guy next to Marcus looked up at his leader shooked. Isak didn't think he would get that responsibility, and he felt honored. Gunner, on the other hand, didn't know why they had chosen that guy. The man looked tiny if you compared him to any biker in the room. He was wearing a suit, and his black hair was pushed back with wax, and his golden skin was beautiful. Isak looked like a model, not a fighter.

"You sure? Athena is your daughter," Isak said to Henrik. Henrik walked over to the guy and put his hands on his shoulders like a father would on a kid he was proud of.

"I trust you with my own life, kiddo. You care for Athena more than anyone can know, so yes, I'm sure," Henrik said to the guy who looked proud of himself, and Gunner wondered in what way he cared for his angel. Henrik meet Gunner's eyes and saw the jealousy grow in the biker, but he didn't say anything.

"Then that part is done. We need to surround the house to making sure no one gets away. Am I clear?" Jax said, making everyone nod. Wyatt looked a bit bothered. He didn't like the thought of killing since he came from the army, no one really knew what had happened to him, but since then he has had a hard time killing people.

"And Wyatt, you don't need to kill anyone. Just be ready when Athena comes out to take care of her with the mob's medic," Jax said, feeling the worry leak out of Wyatt's body. Wyatt got a bit flustered by the attention he got as everyone looked over at him. Gunner thought it was a bit weird how Jax and Henrik had been on such good team all of a sudden, Wyatt had told Gunner what had happened when the mob first came into the little town.