34

--<3--

--<3--

Gunner, the bikers, together with the mob members, anxiously waited for Isak and Athena to come out from one of the doors any minute now. It had gone almost forty-five minutes since Isak ran inside, and the house could collapse any minute now. The men who kidnapped Athena had stopped running out now, and Gunner didn't think it was more people alive to get out, and that scared him. If they weren't getting out soon, they could die from the smoke.

"She will never get out. Athena is drugged and badly hurt. You burned her in," The man that Henrik says was the head of this spit out and started to laugh. Gunner stared at the house before giving up. He took some steps before starting to run to the house. He needed to get her outnow before it was too late.

Before Gunner even was close to the house, two bikers took their grips off him, dragging him back while he was struggling and screaming at them to let him go and save Athena. His dogs got alerted and were close to attacking the two bikers dragging him back if it wasn't for Wyatt that commanded them to back down a few times before they even listened.

"Get off me! She needs to get out!" Gunner screamed struggling against Jax and Titus that pitched him back. Jax hated to see his biker so broken as he was struggling with him and wished he could do anything to get the mystery woman to safety.

"You know as well as everyone else that that house can explode any minute now. You may not come out alive," Jax informed him and pushed him back even more.

"I don't care, as long as I can be by her side the last minutes of my life," Gunner said, and now without his knowledge, tears wear dripping down no stop. Gunner felt panic. He didn't want to live the rest of his life knowing that he was the one killing his Angel.

"Gunner, listen to me. If she gets out, you are of no use inside that building," Jax said, feeling the pain his biker felt. Marcus stepped up beside Gunner as he had a sorrowful face and placed a soft hand on Gunner's back.

"Isak will come out with her" Was the only thing he could say as he was staring at the house, desperate to see a glimpse of his sister and best friend. Henrik held his wife that was now crying in his arm and shaking in fear. Gunner couldn't do other than stare at the house while the two bikers held him back.

Everyone was at least fifty meters away from the house as they were waiting for it to blow up. Every person that is in custody was now in the car secured so no one could flee, everyone except for the head of it all of course.

Suddenly a high explosion was heard and smoke together with fire was flaming up in the air lighting up the ground they stood on. The air smells of smoke and burned wood. Heat and material were flying everywhere, and the cries from Athena's mother were heard when everyone's hope for the two people they were waiting for died down. A laugh was heard echoing in the woods.