6

--<3--

--<3--

Athena woken up early in the morning to get ready with a shower and breakfast before anyone else was awake. She was hoping to get as little contact with the bikers as possible. It would be hard but oh so necessary, show though to herself.

Now she was out on a morning walk as the sun was rising in the horizon giving the water that first twinkling minutes. It made her miss Sweden more than before. Memories of her walking by her family's summerhouse a few summers ago made her smile. She places her hand against the necklace she had dangling by her neck, while thinking about the Christmas she got it from her brother. Gazing out over the ocean, she wondered if they still were alive or if she was left alone. The thought made tears burn in her eyes making it hard to see anything clearly. Athena had been trying to push the tears down for so long, and she hadn't cried a tear since she left her home in Sweden. Letting them down now made her discover a relife, finely letting her feelings out. To feel the loss of her family surface inside her and for her to mourn made her feel more human then ever.

For her, it was confirmation that she wasn't an empty human being, but like everyone else being able to feel more than anger and coldness. Athena slowly closes her eyes, letting the wind go through her hair and cool down her skin as the tears freely fall. She felt a sort of freedom being able to do this as she knew she had not much of a choice but to stay in this area. When Athena choice to go back again, she pushed her hands deep inside her pockets. The sea was bringing cold winds, so the warmth in her pockets was welcomed.

A branch was broken behind her, and she turned around fast to see whatever had broken it, to be met by a dog looking up at her, just as surprised as she was to see it. It slowly moves over to her, sniffing the air like it tried to choose if she was a treath. Recognizing it from yesterday she looked up and around, trying to find its owner.

"Well, where is Gunner?" Athena said in a dog voice to the dog that now had circled her a few times. When she took a step forward, the dog was going of starting to bark highly. Athena was surprised by this action because she thought it would have barked before if it felt like she was a treath.

"I know I seem like a dangerous woman to you, but I promise I mean no harm," She tried to say to the dog, but it continues to bark, and crept closer to Athena. It wasn't much to do about it, so she stood still. She knew that if she continues to walk, the dog would think she was a danger and attack. Athena was now looking around again for its owner, now more desperate not to get killed.

"Tie, get down," A voice as deep as the ocean spoke, giving Athena pleasant tingles. The barking stopped immediately, and Tie laid down with his head between its leg and looked up at Athena. She turned around to see Gunner stand in the morning sun with two dogs more on the each side of him.

"Morning, out on a walk, I see," He said, putting a hand over one of the dog's heads. Gunner looked over at Athena, who stood calm and took in the muscle man. He had on his mc cut today with a pair of black jeans. His hair was in a bun, and his eyes looked intensely at her. He had trimmed his beard just a little, not much but notable by Athena, who had checked him out the day before.