Mistreated Child

you are Steve Rogers child. bc i said so. Steve slander🤭

Y/N's POV
You came back to the compound late. You were out with friends for one of your friends birthday.

"You're late" Your dad says. You saw him sitting on the couch. You really didn't wanna talk to him because it always ended in an arguement.

"It was a friends birthday, and its only 9pm, I wasn't out that long" You said grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. You looked at your dad and saw he was mad.

"If I said you're late, that means you're late" He said staring at you.

"9pm isnt even late though. You should be happy I didn't stay out till Midnight" You say.

"You won't go out with your friends this week. I don't care if its their birthday or what you come back right after school" He said paying attention to the tv in front of him.

"What the hell! That's bullshit!" You yelled. He looked straight to you.

"Watch your damn mouth!" He yelled back.

"Oh you can cuss but I can't?" You asked.

"I'm an adult, you're still a child." He says.

"A child? Dad I'm 17 years old!" You said. He would always start an argument somehow. Always claiming he was right because he was an adult and you weren't.

"Go to your room, I'm done with this conversation" He yelled at you. You walked to your room mumbling cuss words under your breath. Your dad heard you and followed you to your room.

"So fucking annoying, I swear. This is some fucking bullshit" You whispered to yourself.

"Oh you think I'm deaf now? You wanna cuss and act all grown? Alright, be grown then" He said going to your closet and grabbing your clothes and throwing them on the floor.

"Get the hell out since you wanna be grown" He said. You were on the verge of tears. You nodded and grabbed a bag. Stuffing anything you could fit in there. You grabbed an extra backpack stuffing smaller things and other stuff in there.

"I'm done with you" You said zipping up the bags carrying them outside. Thats when half of the team came in from wherever they went. They saw what was happening.

"Hey Y/N, whats going on" Tony said seeing you trying to walk past him.

"I'm done. I can't do this anymore" You said trying to get past him.

"Move Tony, let her leave" Steve yelled watching you try to leave.

"Steve what the hell's wrong with you?" Nat asked him.

"Y/N don't leave" Nat told you. You shook your head.

"No, he wants me to leave. I'll fucking leave. I'm tired of his fucking bullshit!" You yelled. He speed walked to you and Thor stopped him from coming any closer to you.

"My bullshit?!" He yelled back.

"Yes, you're fucking bullshit! I'm fucking tired of it!" You kept yelling at him while Thor was holding him back and Nat and Tony was holding you back.

"Hurry the hell up and get out! Get the fuck out!" He yelled at you.

"Don't yell at her like that!" Thor yelled pushing him. Everyone was watching in shock.

"Y/N, you're gonna come with me to my house ok? I'll grab the rest of your stuff later. The guest room can be your room" Tony said grabbing one of your bags.

"Tony, are you sure?" You asked him. He smiled and nodded.

"Yes, and I'm sure Pepper would understand. Go with Nat to put your stuff in the car. I'll be there in a bit." He said giving the bag he took to Nat and you walked down to the car with her.

"What the hell you think youre doing Tony?" Steve asked. Tony scoffed at him.

"Being a father to her that you couldn't be. I don't want you near her anymore" Tony said turning around to walk to the car.

"I'm her dad! She's my daughter!" Steve yelled at him.

"Then why didn't you act like she was your daughter. Look Steve, she doesn't wanna see or talk to you again. You wont contact her in any way, simple as that" Tony said walking away.

"I can't believe you were my friend" Thor said to Steve, shaking his head and walking away from him. Everyone else also walked away leaving Steve by himself.