Blind Love pt.2

Again, thinking of a plot on the spot, I currently don't even know how I'm gonna go with thus story. You a blind mf

Y/N's point of view
It's been a week since you got Scarletts number and you both have been calling each other everyday, falling asleep together on the phone and waking up together on the phone.

"Siri, go to camera app" You said holding up your phone. You waited a couple seconds before saying something again.

"Tell me what I'm wearing right now" You said to Siri. This is how you got ready everyday. You would find clothes, and go to the mirror in front of your bed and have Siri tell you what you were wearing.

"You are wearing a white sweater, with a black ice cube graphic t-shirt, with blue ripped jeans, and university blue air jordan 1's" Siri said out loud to you.

"Ok, take a picture and send it to Y/F/N and text her saying 'Is this a good look? About to go see Scar'." You said grabbing your cane on the nightstand by your bed.

"Sending message"

"Thanks shawty" You said sitting on your bed, waiting for Y/F/N to respond.

"You have 2 new messages from Y/F/N"

"Read the first one to me please" You say.

"The first messages says, 'you look so'." Siri says. You furrow your eyebrows together, a little confused.

"Read the second message please" You tell Siri.

"The second message says, 'FUCKING HOT BITCH'." Siri says. You chuckled and nodded.

"Alright, time to go see hottie mcshawty" You said all of a sudden standing up.

"Hottie mcshawty? What is this mcdonalds? Grey's anotomy?" You say to yourself after realizing what you called her shaking your head.

Timeee skippp bitches

"Hey Y/N" Scar said smiling. You smiled softly.

"Hey Scar" You said. You pulled out your wallet and felt for the corners of the money where you put braille.

"As always, $3.63" She said already knowing what you were gonna order. You give her a $5 and tell her to keep the change and go to find a table.

"Here you go cutie" Scar says walking over to you with your drink and putting it in your hand like always. She sits in the empty chair in front of you.

"You think you can sit here for 10 minutes? My shift is over in 10 and maybe we can go walk around" She says laying her chin on her hands.

"Yeah, I can wait" You said smiling at her even though you couldn't see her cause you're blind and all, nvm.

"Ok, thanks" She says getting up and kissing your cheek before going back to do her job.

"Oh my jesus christ, our lord and savior" You said putting your hands down in your arms hiding your face that couldn't stop smiling.

TIME SKIP TIME SKIP

"Ok, I'm ready lets go" Scarlett said tugging at your hand. You laughed at how cute she was acting and got up

"Ok ok, quit rushing me. I'm a blind person" You said holding her hand and holding your cane with the other.

Once you both went out, you knew it was night since you couldn't feel the sun anymore and you could feel a little wind blowing towards your face. You both kept walking in a comfortable silence until Scarlett stopped and sat you down on a bench.

"Scar, where are we?" You asked her.

"Relax, I didn't kidnap you. Or did I?" She said smirking. You laugh and shook your head.

"How would I know? I can't see a single thing" You said thinking you were looking at her when you were looking right past her.

"I know, cause you are looking at the tree" She said breaking down in laughter while you laughed with her. The laughter finally died down after a couple minutes, or so you thought. When you tried to talk you both busted into laughter again.

"I'm sorry, what I was trying to say was if you wanted to go on a date with me? This Saturday?" You asked looking at her, or you hope you were looking at her and not a tree.

"Finally, I was waiting for you to ask ever since you got my number" She said laughing again.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously" She says. You smiled and shook your head.

"Be honest with me" You said all of a sudden. Scarlett looked at you a little confused.

"Yeah, always" She said.

"Were you and Y/F/N talking shit about me?" You said whipping your head to her. Her mouth dropped open.

"Yes, we do. We talk all the shit about you every day" She said sarcastically.

"I cannot believe you!" You dramatically gasped holding onto your chest and ripping your hand from hers. You could hear her laugh. Her sweet laugh that you could hear forever.

"I'm just playing. Bur we did talk about you. She told me all your favorite songs and you favorite things to do, so I would know where to take you on date nights" She said grabbing your hand and making them intertwine with yours.

"Really?" You said smiling at the thought of all the dates you would go on with Scarlett.

"Yeah, she even showed me the pictures of your outfits that you would send to her" She says rubbing her thumb on your hand.

"Oh gosh" You say hiding your face in your other free hand.

She pulled your hand away from your face and put it on her face making you feel all her facial features. You felt her eyebrows, caressing her cheek and her jaw.

Once you got to her lips you could feel her lips move, she was smiling. You felt her hand snake around your neck pulling in for a soft kiss. After you both pulled away you smiled.

"Be my girlfriend"

"I've been waiting for you to ask that" She said.