Madea Homecoming

Graduation party. Because I watched the madea movie again. Based on that movie. Adding characters from the movie cause why not. If you didn't watch it, spoilers. Don't get annoyed I keep calling the dude "Tim's dad" I got so mad I forgot his name.

Y/N's point of view
You were getting ready for one of your cousins graduation party. You invited a couple people because he loved hanging around with them.

"Hey Y/N" You turned to the sound of your name. You saw it was your cousin that was graduating.

"Hey T" You say hugging him and he hugged back.

"Are they here?" He asked you. You nodded and he introduced you to his friend. You soon got a call from your girlfriend and ran outside.

"Hi princesa" You said giving her a kiss before turning to the five people behind her.

"Remember what we went over yesterday. Don't expect anything to go as it's supposed to, and don't go through Madea's purse unless you wanna fly" You said and saw everyone nodded. You walked inside and introduced them.

"Who are these random ass people in my house- Hey redhead good seeing you again" Madea said sitting down in the kitchen.

"Aunt Madea, you remember Nat. These are my friends, Peter, Wanda, Pietro, and Bucky. Tim wanted them to come" You said presenting them to her.

"Oh, alright. Where my- Where my coco puff at?" She asks you. You look around and saw Sam pop up.

"I'm here!" Sam said running to Madea and giving her a hug.

Time skip to the fun parts

You all walked in the house after dinner and saw your aunt's ex-husband. Your smile instantly faded and you got annoyed by the fact he was here.

"Uh-uh why is he here? I told you I didn't want him here" Madea said sitting down in the kitchen and ignoring him, you, Nat, and Aunt Bam sat with her. After some of the family greeted him he walked to you guys to talk.

"Hey Madea. Madea" He said. You all ignoring him.

"Bam, duck" She said. Aunt Bam just put her head down while you were looking around for the duck.

"Bam that is not a duck- damn, i think mine is upstairs. redhead you got yours" Madea asked and you saw Nat nod and give her a gun and Madea shot the air making everyone flinch and Tim's dad run and hide behind the wall.

"HA! With yo scared ass!" You yelled laughing at Tim's dad. All four of you at the table started laughing and making fun of him.

Time skip

"I have something to tell you all" Tim said standing in front of everyone outside.

"I'm uh- I'm" You looked at him as he stuttered trying to find the courage to say what he wanted to say. You sat there already knowing what he was gonna say.

"I'm gay" He said. Everything went quiet for a minute before everyone started nodding already knowing he was.

"We knew already baby" Aunt Bam said. He looked confused for a second.

"Yeah, since you were a little boy. We been knew" Madea said laughing. You looked to the left and saw Sam laughing with her and you knew he was high.

"Ok, now that we done with that. What was you two talking about, 'we talked about this?' What yall be talking about" Mr. Brown said. Everyone looked at Tim's dad and Sylvia, Tim's moms best friend.

"Well, I was gonna say this after the graduation party but, me and Sylvia are getting married" He said and everyone gasped dramatically.

"Oh hell no!" You heard Sam yell.

"What" You also heard Peter say. It was his first time seeing your family. It was everyone's first time, but everyone heard stories you told about them. Except for Peter.

"Aunt Laura, you want me to beat her up now or later?" You asked Tim's mom. You saw Sylvie look at you and you just rolled your eyes looking away.

"You got me fucked up! Coming to my house and saying you're getting married to this bitch after cheating on my grandbaby" Madea yelled. Sam was nodding along and pointing at the two.

Time skip cause idk what else

You and everyone were talking and laughing. You saw Peter by the food and saw Aunt Cora piling food on his plate. You heard as everyones laughs died down and staring at the gate.

You looked towards and saw Tim's dad walking in the yard with his hand holding Sylvia's. You instantly became annoyed. You used to like him, until he cheated on your aunt.

"Why they here" "I know damn well"

"I ought to smack the black off of them" You heard Aunt Bam said and just stared at her. You couldn't hold it anymore and just started laughing.

"Wait till Madea see them" You said taking a sip of your drink. Right at that moment Madea walked out talking to Mr. Brown, you saw her stare the two down when she realized they were here.

"Now I done told you I didn't wanna see yalls face again. Why the fuck you back at my house" Madea said sitting down more food on the table.

"My son wanted me here" He said.

Time skip cause I forgot what happened even though I watched it 30 minutes ago

You watched as Tim's friend, Davi, and Tim's dad fought each other. A while ago Davi announced that he was dating Laura and they somehow started fighting.

"Aunt Laura, I know you're probably gonna say no. But can I? She's just standing there" You said to her knowing she was most likely to say no.

She surprisingly nodded. You instantly ran towards Sylvia doing a R.K.O on her. You got up as she was still on the floor and jumped on her.

"1! 2! 3! DING DING DING"

To be continued cause all my stories are 1000 words.