Late

You dying. That's it. Sad, I think.

Y/N's point of view
You were on a mission with the rest of the Avengers. Well accept for Mjolnor's owner and Green apple. The mission was to retrieve the Winter Soilder a.k.a Mr. America's 'boyfriend'. Some of you weren't supposed to even come, but someone wanted to make sure that he could find his dear loving 'boyfriend' while the rest would fight. Lazy ass mf.

"Fuck, I'm out of breath" You whispered sitting down while the others were fighting.

"Y/N, get your ass up!" Tony yelled at you from the air.

"I wasn't even supposed to be here!" You yelled while getting back up. You didn't want to be there, why would you want to be there? You guys are saving the guy that tried to kill you last month.

"Quit complaining and fight" Tony says into the comms, shooting the Hydra agents from the sky.

"Ooh sorry. I'ma just take this back" You said grabbing the knife that you threw towards a Hydra agents eye, wiping the blood off.

"I got him, head towards the Quinjet. We're leaving this shit hole" Steve said into the comms. You could tell he was out of breath. Everyone quickly made their way to the Quinjet, well except for you.

"Language" You said into the comms, fighting off the last of the agents and turning around walking towards the Quinjet like you had all the time in the world.

All of a sudden you stepped into a trap. A bear trap to be specific. You fell to the floor. Yes you have been injured a lot while being an Avenger. But a bear trap? That shit was hurting like a motherfucker. You looked at it for second, absolutely confused why there would be bear trap here. Until you heard a laugh. You looked up and saw a guy come from the top of a tree.

"HA! I knew someone would fall for it!" He cheered. He walked towards you, and stepped on the bear trap pushing it more into your foot. You let out a gut wrenching scream. Surprisingly no one heard you. Probably because they all ran to the Quinjet while you were walking.

"Who the fuck are you supposed to be? A damn bear hunter or what" You said shutting your eyes from the pain.

"I'm an Hydra agent. Figured I'd stay in the tree while yall fight." He says looking around looking at the other dead agents on the ground.

"Well I can see that!" You said breathing in and out trying to make the pain hurt less than it was. You were about to talk into the comms to tell at least somebody, but your comm fell onto the floor somewhere.

"Where's Y/N?" Nat said looking at everyone noticing you're the only one missing.

"She's probably almost here. You know how long she takes coming to the Quinjet" Clint said putting his bow on the ground by his foot.

"Yeah, but she usually doesn't take this long" Nat says growing worried.

"Yeah, she's right. Y/N usually gets here in less than five minutes. It's been past five minutes" Tony said looking at the time on his watch.

"Y/N? Y/N, can you hear me?" Steve said into his comms. After he didn't get a response he looked at Tony and shook his head. Tony nodded and went back out searching for you. He finally found you when he heard three gunshots. He followed the sound and saw you on the floor with 2 bullet in your stomach and one in your shoulder with the bear trap still in your foot.

"Shit" He whispered looking at the state you were in. He ripped the bear trap from your foot without a warning making you scream. He ripped a piece of your shirt tying it over your foot.

"This is gonna hurt" Tony said before picking you up and he was right. You felt a sharp pain in your foot, shoulder, and stomach. Tony carried you all the way to the Quinjet laying you on the floor whole everyone looked at you in shock.

"Clint, go" Steve said to Clint, making Clint fly the jet as fast as it could go to the compound.

"Y/N, what the hell happened" Nat said kneeling down to you. She was your best friend. Well, you wished she was your girlfriend but she's your best friend how could she possibly like you.

"Guess I was walking too slow" You joked letting out a little laugh but immediately stopped when you saw her not laughing.

"I can't stop the blood" Tony said pushing down on your stomach with a towel while Steve tried to patch your shoulder. You've never felt this much pain in your life. You felt the life inside you slowly leaving.

"All I ask, is if this is my last time with you. Hold me like I'm more than just a friend. Give me a memory, I can use." You told Nat. You knew you were gonna die, you could feel it. Natasha started crying, the boys stopped trying to save, because you told them too, mostly because they couldn't save you. So they went to the front of the jet and left you with Nat.

"I'm so sorry. I should've been with you" She whispered to you, while you laid in her lap with your hand in hers. To be honest she felt the same way you did. She didn't realize she was really in love until you were in her arms, dying. You laid there waiting for death to take you.

"I love you" Nat whispered laying a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I love you too Natalia Romanova" You whispered softly smiling while closing your eyes as you could feel the life inside you leaving your body. You died while saying the three words you always wanted to say to your first love. So you died smiling.