Different Earth's pt 4

You breach into a different earth. You're Barry's twin.

Y/N's point of view
"Well time to go" Barry said smiling softly.

"Aww I don't wanna go back yet" Peter complained with a frown on his face.

"Relax Parker, we're going to our world" You said softly laughing at his reaction.

"Ooh! Yes! Let's go!" He yelled jumping up and down in excitement.

"I'm coming!" You heard someone yell with footsteps following after.

"Kara? I thought you said you couldn't come" you told her.

"I couldn't, but I talked to Cat and I can have a day off and I'm sure the city can handle no Supergirl for a day" Kara said holding a backpack.

"Ok party people, let's go" Barry said opening a branch with everyone walking in.

In Barry and Y/N's world

"Someone's opening a breach!" Cisco yelled running to Caitlin.

"It could be Barry and Y/N" Iris said walking into the room Caitlin and Cisco was in.

"Oh yeah" Cisco said calming down.

You all breached into the same room they were all in. You guys stood there as the three stared at you all trying to process who these people were.

"Big ass axe, and a sick ass cape" Cisco said staring at Thor.

"Oh guys these are the Avengers. They're superheroes" You said presenting them all with jazz hands.

"And why haven't we heard about them. Like ever?" Caitlin said standing up from her chair.

"Cause they're are not from this world, or Kara's world" you said.

"Hi! I'm Peter! Also known as Spider-Man" Peter said introducing himself.

"Spider-Man? As in your a spider?" Iris asked him.

"No, uh I shoot webs out of my web shooter" He said smiling big.

"Nice" Iris nodded her head.

"Anyways, This is Thor, Sam, Bucky, Steve, Tony, Natasha, Wanda, Vision. He's a robot. Pietro, Banner, Clint and Loki." You said introducing all of them.

"And why are they here exactly?" Caitlin said walking towards them.

"They wanted to come, so here they are" Barry said.

"Uh-huh, Hey Kara" Caitlin said waving at her.

"Hey" She replied back smiling softly

"Hey! Who wants to go on a Star Labs tour?" Barry yelled out.

"Me!" Peter yelled raising his hand.

"Oh, me too!" Thor said raising his axe.

"Woah! Thor! Easy on the axe buddy." Steve said.

"Let's all just go" Tony said.

"Hold on, I wanna come" Cisco said following you guys.

"This is the training room. Up there in that little tube looking thing is where we run" Barry said pointing towards it.

"This is also where they got whammied" Cisco said while laughing.

"Whammied?" Bruce said a little questioned about it.

"We don't talk about that" You said walking into a different room.

"This is all the things that we keep when we beat meta-humans" You said walking around the room looking at some stuff.

"So souvenirs?" Natasha said looking at you.

"Yeah basically" you said looking back at her and breaking eye contact before it got weird.

"All of this stuff is actually Cisco's" Barry said turning around and looking at them.

"But since you guys are cool, and from another Earth, and superheroes. I will let each of you keep one, if you want to" He said.

"Next room!" Barry yelled walking out with everyone following behind.

You stopped walking in the front a d pretended to tie your shoe so you could walk behind everyone staring at Natasha like a creep. You stared at her the whole tour.

"Well thank you for coming to Barry Allen's, featuring Cisco Ramon and
Y/N Allen, Star Labs tour. Please come again, and leave a rating" Barry said chuckling.

They all splitted up in groups looking around Star Labs and going around Central City. Caitlin was stuck with Tony, Steve, Bruce and Clint working around in the lab. Iris was with Wanda, Sam, Vision and Bucky talking  about random stuff. Barry was stuck with Loki, Kara, and Peter walking around Central City. You were with Natasha, Pietro, Thor, and Cisco also walking around Central City.

"Hey Y/N, can I have a sec?" Natasha asked you.

"Yeah uh, guys we'll be back" you said walking away with Natasha.

"Did you need something?" You asked her putting your hands in your pockets.

"Don't act like you don't know" She said crossing her arms.

"What" you mumbled because you actually didn't know what she was talking about.

"During the tour. I saw you staring at me" she said making things clear.

"Oh. Ohh" you said finally realizing it.

"Mhmm" she hummed and nodded.

"Wha- what I wasn't staring at you." You said trying to come up with an excuse.

"Oh come on, I'm a spy I noticed you staring" she said.

"Ok fine, I was staring" you finally admitted.

"Why? Cause you like me?" She said in a seductive voice.

"Yes. I like you a lot. Like I really really like you. I didn't realize it at first but then I just- I'm sorry. I'm rambling aren't I? I am. I'm sorry, I start to talk a lot when I get nerv-" you couldn't finish when you felt a pair of soft lips on yours.

"You talk too much" Natasha mumbled before kissing you again.

"Wow" you whispered after you both pulled away from each other.

"Natasha-" you said but was cutt off.

"Nat, call me Nat" she said.

"Ok, Nat. What was that for, exactly?" You asked her.

"I like you too dummy" She said smiling softly. It was the first time you saw her smile.

"That's nice" you said admiring her smile.

"What" she said.

"Your smile. It's cute. You should smile more" you told her.

"Oh shut up" she said softly hitting your shoulder.

"Make me" you said teasing her.

"Don't have to tell me twice" she said before wrapping her arms around your neck pulling you into a passionate kiss.

"Holy shit" Cisco mumbled with everyone else behind him.