Different Earth's pt 3

You breach into another world. You're Barry's twin.

Y/N's point of view
You saw there processing everything he said. Staring at each one of them taking in what Peter said about them.

"So you guys are from different-" Before you could finish your sentence your brother Barry, cut you off by yelling.

"You two are God's!" He yelled standing up pointing at Loki and Thor.

"Yup!" Thor said sitting up excitedly.

"Tell us more about your earth please" Kara said wanting to know more.

"Well. My sister is dating a robot" Pietro said out of nowhere while he was eating his chips.

"Wha- a robot?" You questioned him.

"Vision, I'm dating Vision" Wanda said shaking her head at her brother.

"Ah ok" You said nodding.

"Hey twins, we gotta go. Alex is gonna be worried" Kara said looking at the time.

"Wait, is there any chance that I could come with you guys and see? Please?" Peter said practically begging to go with you guys.

"Are you sure?" Kara asked him.

"Why don't we all come. If we're not disturbing you guys. S.H.I.E.L.D should have everything covered for today. We could use a fun field trip" Steve said.

"Ooh field trip! I've always wanted to go on one!" Thor yelled out excitedly.

"Alright then. But please when we get there don't fight anything or anyone. Not until we say so. Unless people might think you're bad" Barry said giving them a warning before opening a breach with everyone following behind him.

In Kara's Earth

You guys breached inside the D.E.O, all the agents stood in a fighting position with weapons ready to fight whatever was coming through.

"Woah! I'm gonna for 30 minutes and gall forget me already?" Kara said laughing.

"Kara who are these people" Alex said pointing her gun at the Avengers.

"Calm down Alex, these are the people who baby-sat Y/N while she was there. They're nice" Barry said walking towards them.

"Hey!" You yelled at Barry.

"Are you sure we can trust them?" Alex said making sure.

"Yes, we can" Kara said assuring her sister they were no danger to them.

"Weapons down" Alex said to all the agents who eventually put their weapons down.

"Ok so everyone this is my sister Alex. Alex meet everyone" Kara said introducing them to each other.

"Does this everyone, have names?" Alex asked.

"Thor, Loki, Steve, Tony, Wanda, Natasha, Pietro, Clint, Banner, Vision, Bucky, Sam- wait where's Peter?" You said looking around until you saw him staring at Kara's spaceship.

Kara ran towards him and put her hand around his shoulder.

"Cool right? This is how I got to Earth" She said looking at the space ship.

"I never wanna leave this place" He said admiring it like it was treasure.

"Who are these people?" Said a deep loud voice.

"J'onn! These are friends from another Earth. They're superheros, like us." Kara said dragging Peter back to everyone.

Everyone watched in awe as they saw J'onn go into his Martian Manhunter form.

"He's green" Pietro said staring at the tall figure in front of them.

"Hey! Heard we had visitors!" Yelled a loud youthful voice. Three people came up. Winn, Nia, and Brainy.

"Another green dude" Steve said looking as Brainy was in his original form.

"Hi, I'm Nia. This is Winn and Brainy" Nia said introducing themselves.

"Man, I just introduced them" you whined.

"No worries I got this. Guys meet, Tony, Steve, Pietro, Wanda, Natasha, Peter, Thor, Loki, Sam, Bucky, Bruce, Clint, Vision" Barry said quickly running out of breath.

"Well nice to meet you guys" Brainy said with a soft smile.

"Nice to meet you too" Steve said nodding his head.

"So what should we do?" Barry asked everyone.

"Uhh, pizza?" You asked since you were hungry.

"Yeah" "sure" "I'm down" "let's go" "I'm hungry" everyone said basically at the same time.

"Ok so let's split into cars. Y/N, Natasha, Pietro, Peter and Wanda. You guys good taking the five seater?" Kara asked.

"Yup all good" Everyone agreed and started talking about who's sitting where.

"Barry, Clint, Tony, Steve. You guys good with it?" She asked again while they all agreed.

"And Vision, Loki, Sam, Bucky and Bruce. Good?" Kara said looking at them while they stared at each other and nodded.

"Ok I will go with Alex, J'onn, Nia, Winn, and Brainy. Y/N, Barry you know what pizza place and group three just follow me i guess." She said walking out to the garage.

You all decided your seats. You would drive, Natasha would sit in the passenger seat with Wanda behind you and Pietro behind her with Peter in the middle. In group twos car, Barry would drive with Tony in the passenger seat and Clint and Steve in the back. In group threes car Bruce would drive with Loki in the passenger say with Bucky behind him and Sam behind Loki and Vision in the middle. In the fourth car Kara was driving with J'onn in the passenger seat. Alex and Winn in the middle row and Brainy and sitting Nia in the back row.

You all arrived at the same time quickly trying to find a table. Everyone was staring since you guys literally walked inside a pizza restaurant as superheros.

"I have a feeling we should have changed before we got here" Steve said looking at everyone staring at them.

"Changing can wait, Pizza can't" You said as you all sat at a table that was
s connect with multiple tables in a different private room you asked for.

You all sat there by each other. Eating different kinds of pizza. Talking about you guys earth, having a conversation about missions you all had since you guys got a private room. It was the most fun you've had in months. You were excited to show them you and Barry's world. But I guess pizza was more important than anything right now.

TO BE CONTINUED, AGAIN BITCHES. HAHAHA.