I'm Sorry Dude

You find out your best friend cheated on his girlfriend. The girlfriend is Natasha. Idk honestly. Kinda random. Uh best friends name is jj cause I said so.

Y/N's point of view
You're currently in the bathroom skipping class. You were just spinning around in the biggest stall, eating oranges when you suddenly choked on one of the pieces.

Then you heard the door open. You stopped and looked through the little crack through the stall door to see who it was. It was Natasha, your best friends girlfriend. She was crying.

"Nat?" You whispered and opened the door to drag her in the stall. She let out a little scream before looking up at you.

"Why are you crying? Did someone make you cry?" You asked trying to move her hands from covering her face. She just shook her head.

"Natasha, tell me why you're crying" You called her by her whole name. You rarely used her whole name so she told you.

"No, you're not gonna believe me" She said quietly wiping her tears.

"If you don't hurry up and tell me" You say getting impatient. It was silent for a second before she talked again.

"He cheated" Was all she said before crying again.

"Cheated? JJ? Was it JJ?" You asked and she nodded not saying anything. You just hugged her.

You knew he was a player but he said he stopped. You always liked Natasha. You were only good with JJ playing people when they deserved it. But Natasha didn't deserve it.

"After school you can come to my house. Tell me everything, I'll listen to whatever you say" You said to her before wiping her tears again.

"If you don't wanna go to class go to the counselors office, ok?" You told her and she nodded. You both walked out the stall and you watched her walk to the office whole you went to class.

Time skip to the next class, bitch

You were sitting next to JJ. Usually this was your favorite class because of him but now you just wish that you never came to class.

"Hey, you listening?" He asked nudging your arm.

"Huh, yeah sorry" You said trying not  to act annoyed.

"Still on for today right?" He asked. You just nodded.

"Ok, I got something to tell you later" He said laughing. Maybe he was gonna tell you he cheated on Natasha today.

Time skip mfs

You were laying on your bed hugging Natasha as she cried, again. She told you how she found out. JJ was making out with another girl under the staircase at school.

"Come on Nat. Stop crying, he's not worth it" You said wiping her tears but then you both made eye contact all of a sudden.

You looked into her eyes for what felt like a long damn time. Then you saw her eyes go down to your lips. Then she just pulled you in for a kiss.

"Oh my gosh Y/N, I'm so sorry. I don't know what went through my head-" You cut her off with a kiss. She kissed you back wrappingher arms around your neck.

It went on for a while. You both just making out and briefly pulling away for air just to go back in. She was sitting on your lap with her legs around your waist and her hands around your hair.

That's when JJ suddenly busted in. You totally forgot he was coming over today. You pulled away from the kiss and moved Nat to the side and got up.

"I'm sorry dude" You say walking to the door.

"Wha-" You cut him off by slamming the door shut in his face and locking it. You walked back to Nat.

"Are you really sorry?" Nat asked as she laughed from watching the scene that just happened in front of her.

"Nope" You smiled and kissed her again. You could feel her smile in the kiss.

T I M E  S K I P  F U K A S

You and Nat were cuddling now. You both have forgotten about JJ even though he was blowing up both of you guys phones with calls and messages.

"So, whats this?" Nat asked all of a sudden.

"What's what?" You asked looking at her.

"This" She said pointing to the both of us. You though about it for a while.

"Whatever you want it to be" You say. You saw her think a little bit before smiling.

"Well, I wanna get to know you" She said. You were honestly confused as fuck.

"But you already know me" You said laughing a little.

"You're a little slow, but that's ok" She said giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"What's that mean" You said. Confused again.

"I want to get to know you as someone else other than my ex's best friend" She says playing with your hand.

"Hmm, like an I want to get to know you as a partner?" You asked smiling.

"Maybe"

"Well, I want to get to know you as a partner too" You said giving her a small pecks on the lips.

"Let's go slow though?" She asked. You nodded.

"Yeah, slow for now" You said. Then you heard your phone ring, it was JJ. For 46th time.

"Let's just answer together" She said and you did. You answered the facetime and held your phone up high enough to show the both of you laying in bed together.

"Nat are you fucking serious? You fuck my best friend?" JJ said through the phone.

"No, made out with. We're not at the fucking part yet" She said and you just laughed.

"Y/N how could you fuck my girlfriend" He said again, he must be deaf.

"Are you deaf? We were making out not fucking. You know what lets make him remember" You said to Nat as you both made out again in front of him after you both said you would go slow.