Obsessed Ex

Scarlett helps you get rid of your ex. Not like that. Only 500 words.

Y/N's point of view
It was currently 7pm, you and Scarlett were laying down in your shared bed watching a movie until your phone got a notification. You checked and it was from your ex. She always texted you when she broke up with someone new.

"Oh my gosh" You whined looking at the text. Scarlett looked at you confused.

"What's wrong baby?" She said looking at you then your phone, then the TV.

"My ex, she's texting again" You said showing her the messages. She laughed recognizing the messages.

Ex
Baby I am yours, and baby you are mine. Baby trust me again, and baby we'll be fine.

"I know damn well she did not just- she stole lyrics from a song" You said making you both burst into laughter.

"Hey keep going, just put random lyrics and see if she catches on" Scarlett says wanting to see what would happen.

Fine ass mf
You're the one, designed for me.

Ex
If only you knew what goes on in my mind.

"Hold on, I have have idea" You said typing in the lyrics that suddenly just came into your mind.

Fine ass mf
I AM MOANA😎

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK!" Scarlett yelled bursting into laughter when she saw what you typed. When she finally stopped she looked at the message and laughed again.

Ex
Baby what?

Fine ass mf
My bad dude, I thought we were typing song lyrics. Do you not know Moana? Or are you more a Ariel type of girl?🤨

Ex
Wtf

Fine ass mf
Well peace out, text me again and I'm cutting your fingers off. Toodles sister🤗

"Sometimes, I wonder why I'm dating you?" Scarlett says looking at you.

"Because I'm amazing, duh. Ah hold on" You said looking at your phone when you see your ex calling. You answer it and put it on speaker.

"Hello? Babe?" You ex says into the phone.

"Aw wassup homie. Your boyfriend was asking for you" You said just making a bunch of stuff up.

"Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend" She said, you could hear the confusion in her voice.

"Yes you do, his name is deez" You said smirking, you looked up at Scarlett and saw her cover her mouth to hold in her laugh.

"Deez? Deez who?" She asked. This was the moment. You looked at Scarlett and nodded at her, and she nodded back. You quietly counted to 3.

"DEEZ NUTS" You both yelled at the same time and you immediately hung up. Both of you guys started laughing non-stop not being able to stop until the side of you guys stomach started to hurt.

"You're crazy" She said cuddling next to you. You cuddle into her putting your arm under her head.

"But you love me" You said smiling brightly.

"But I love you" She said smiling softly and kissing your forehead.