Plot Twist

You get chested on by your fiancé and go to Scarlett. Don't know to be honest.

Warning: F slur

Y/N's point of view
You were currently in the dressing room getting ready for your wedding. You were just finished your make up with your brides maid, Scarlett, your best friend. You loved your best friend more than you loved your fiancé. You didn't want to marry your fiancé anymore but you had to. His family loved you so much, you didn't want them to hate you.

"How do I look?" You asked your best friend looking at her. She looked at you with love in her eyes but you couldn't see it.

"Beautiful as always" She said. She took out her phone to take a picture of you and you instantly smiled.

"Y/N, time to go" Your mom said popping her head in. She stopped for a second and looked at you.

"You look so beautiful" She said cupping your face in her hands. She helped you up. Your mom stopped looking at you and looked at Scarlett.

"Scarlett you have to hurry up and get in the line, it's almost your turn to walk in" Your mom quietly yelled. She pushed Scarlett out the room and rushed her to her place place you following behind.

Time skip, cause I don't know what else happens

You were walking down the aisle. You looked up and saw your soon-to-be-husband standing there. How you wished it was Scarlett standing there. You loved him, but you soon lost feelings. And you couldn't bring yourself to say no when he proposed.

"You look so beautiful, my dear" He said taking your hands smiling softly. You smiled a fake smile.

"You look handsome as ever" You reply back to him.

More time skip cause I don't know what happens at a wedding

"Does anyone object of this relationship if you do speak now or forever hold your peace" The person who does whatever he does says.

"I object!" A random woman yells standing up. A whole choir of gasps are heard.

"Oh no she didn't" You hear your brother say behind your fiancé.

"I object of this relationship! Me and R/N have been having a relationship on the low for a year. I'm sorry, I didn't want to ruin your relationship but I did. Because he impregnated me!" She yelled again. And there went another choir of gasps and murmurs.

"What. No, no. She's lying. I love you Y/N and only you" He says grabbing your hands.

"He's lying! Because he's been fucking me on the low!" Another woman stands up.

"Ooh, lord jesus help me" One of your friends say behind you.

"What kind of person brings their side pieces to their wedding" Your brother says. You look towards your fiancé and see his face. He looked down to the floor in shame. You then look to his family. They all looked at you like sad little lost puppies.

"Well, since you know this thing is probably off now. I have something to say too. I lost feelings for you. I love someone else" You said, and there the choir of gasps went again.

"What! Who?" He said angry and furious as if two women just had not confessed he gas been having an affair with them.

"Scarlett. I'm in love with Scarlett" You said looking at Scarlett standing behind you. She had a shocked face. The crowd gasped again as if they were watching a drama.

"What the fuck! Scarlett!? So what, your a faggot now?" Your ex-fiance yelled. You looked up and saw your brother push him to the ground. Your brother and ex were about to fight at this point,  the crowd was in for a movie.

"Hey! F/N, the hell is wrong with you!?" You saw your ex's brother yell and pushed him back trying to stop him from fighting.

"This is a whole tv show" You heard your friend say. You nodded.

"I know right" You agreed. You looked at your best friend and saw that she was still in shock so you looked back at the crowd waiting for her to finally get everything in her brain.

Time skip hoes

By the end of the wedding everyone was gone except for your family, your ex and his family, Scarlett, and the two women.

"I am truly sorry. If it's not weird can you still come over?" R/N's brother, Trey asked you hugging you. You nodded and he smiled.

"I am so sorry" His parents said hugging you tightly. You told them it was ok and that you would visit them.

"I'm sorry. I knew it was wrong and still did it" Your ex-fiance says looking down. You nodded.

"It's ok, I fell out of love so we were bound to end it anyhow. I'm sorry for not telling you" You said hugging him. After him and his family left, the two women left too after talking to both of them. Your family left you and Scarlett alone to talk.

"So it's true" She simply says looking at you. You chuckled at how she was still in shock.

"Yes, I'm in love with you" You say smiling softly. You were scared telling her since you didn't know how she felt. She stayed silent for a whole and you were terrified that she was gonna end your relationship with her.

"Look, I totally understand if you don't wanna be friends anymore-" You were cut off with a pair of soft lips. You instantly kissed back not wanting to pull away.

"I'm in love with you too" She said after pulling away from the kiss. You both smiled and hugged each other not wanting to let go. You both stood there, hugging each other, letting time run by. You guys sat down talking for hours after getting out of the dress, and you finally felt true happiness again.

PART 2?