Jealous

Nat gets jealous, that's it

Y/N's point of view
You were currently getting ready for a party. Tony's party to be specific. It was a party for Sam's promotion to Captain America or Captain Falcon. You thought it was weird since Tony never really talked to Sam, but he needed an excuse to throw a party. You were putting on a necklace to finish up your outfit.

 You were putting on a necklace to finish up your outfit

You looked at yourself in the mirror and nodded proudly. You looked around the room for you girlfriend but didn't see her.

"Babe! Nat! Where are you?" You yelled turning in circles. You stopped when you heard a door open and heels click on the floor.

"Calm down love, I was just finishing my makeup" Nat said. You looked at her, she looked like a goddess. Her dress was matching with your suit.

You walked to her and put your hands on her waist

You walked to her and put your hands on her waist. You smiled softly at her and gently kissed her lips. When you pulled away you saw her smiling.

"You look beautiful dear" you said quietly. She chuckled and smiled.

"And you look hot" she said smirking. You laughed and shook your head dropping your hands to your sides. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time. The party was gonna start in 10 minutes.

"Shit, we're gonna be late" you said putting on your shoes. Nat looked at you confused.

"But the party is just a couple floors up" she said while pointing upwards and her eyebrows furrowed together.

"Yeah, but you know how Tony is with his parties" you said putting on your other shoe. You were hopping and putting on a shoe on the same time so you wouldn't fall. You looked at your girlfriend and pointed towards her.

"Have everything?" You asked her. She looked around and nodded. You nodded as well and grabbed her hand and walked out you guys shared room locking it with your key when you both got outside.

Time skip to middle of the party

You looked around trying to find your girlfriend. When you finally found her you saw her talking to Wanda. You didn't want to disturb whatever they were talking about to you went to the bar table. Once you got there you saw Carol sitting there. You walked to her and pointed towards the seat next to her.

"Seat taken?" You asked her. She looked towards you in the middle of taking a sip of her drink as shook her head. You sat by her and looked at the bartender.

"I'll have whatever she's drinking" you said nodding towards the bartender. The bartender walked away and started making your drink.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing here" Carol said putting her drink down. You chuckled and shrugged.

"Nat is talking to Wanda, I have no idea where the boys are and I don't know these people" you said looking at her. She smiled towards you laughing a little.

You and Carol have been talking for a while. You making dumb jokes and her laughing at all of them even though she didn't really understand some of them. It was clear to everyone but you that she was trying to flirt with you. You looked to where you saw your girlfriend last and saw her glaring at you.

"What?" You mouthed towards her shrugging your shoulders and putting your hands up to your sides. She shook her head and looked away. You were confused if you did anything wrong. You didn't think much of it and continued talking to Carol with her flirting with you without you knowing.

Next thing you know you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked to see who it was and saw your girlfriend. She looked at you and smiled.

"Hi love" she said giving you a gentle kiss. You were confused because she never really showing affection in public.

"Hi babe" you said kissing her back. You looked towards Carol and saw her look away taking a sip from her drink. You looked back at Nat and saw her shooting daggers at Carol with her eyes when she looked away. You finally caught on. She was jealous. The Natasha Romanoff was jealous. You chuckled and shook your head.

"Hey, we're gonna go now. If anyone asks where we are tell them we're sleeping" you said getting up. Carol nodded and you took a hold of Nat's hand dragging it back to you guys room. You unlocked the door and opened it walking inside with Nat following behind. You closed the door and looked at her.

"You were jealous" you said laughing. She looked at you denied it. It went on for 5 minutes. You saying she was jealous and her denying it everytime. You laughed at her when she gave in and finally admitted it.

"Fine, I was, so what. She was flirting with you" she said changing into a sweater and some sweatpants.

"No she wasn't" you denied changing into shorts and a shirt. You laid in bed with Nat getting in beside you.

"Yes she was, everyone saw it but you" she said facing towards the wall with her back facing you. You shook your head.

"Ok I'm sorry love" you apologized to her wrapping your arm on her waist pulling her closer to you.

"I love you. You know the right. I've always loved you and I always will" you said to her, softly placing small kisses on her neck.

"I know. I love you more" you heard her say. Your head popped up. You looked at her in disbelief.

"No I love you more" you said and she turned around facing you.

"No, I do" she said arguing with you. You and her argued about who loved who more for about 5 minutes until you both gave up. You guys cuddled together with her falling asleep quickly. You pecked her forehead.

"I'll always love you more" you softly whispered before going to sleep.