"Verona?" I hear Vector's voice, i motion with my hand for him to leave as i puke.

Ew

"what the hell happened" Vector says holding my hair flushing the toilet.

"just leave me alone please" i whisper ripping toilet papers holding it to my mouth.

"okay" "I'm outside" Vector leaves me alone in the bathroom.

I feel disgusting

I need to get out if here

I quickly grab my phone and walk to my bedroom changing my outfit.

After throwing on some hoodie and sweatpants with my shoes on, i leave with my hood on going god knows where.

I actually don't know where I'm going

Vinnie:))
where are you?

Verona:)
how's that your business??

Vinnie:))
cool
I'm behind u

I quickly turn around and see Vinnie walking to me with his hands shoved in his pockets.

I hate him

I sit on the bench silently with my arms folded to my chest, Vinnie sits down next to me without saying a word.

Yeah I'm not talking

I stare at the grass and the little fountain watching how the water drops down and goes back up.

I could stare at this forever

"did you eat?" Vinnie breaks the silence and i snap out of my thoughts.

I don't answer instead i stare at the sky now, i feel Vinnie stand up so i turn my head.

He walks away, his head down not taking a glance back at me.

Cool

I stare at the beautiful park infront of me as i think about everything.

But he doesn't talk to Faith? He slept with me, then slept with another girl, what if he slept with more girls without me knowing?

What am i talking about, he knows I'm only a one time hookup, so I shouldn't be upset, right?

So he treats Faith and Nai the way he treats me? Kiss them, take them out to parties and dinners, stay the night.

Does he?

I snap out of my thoughts again when i hear bags shuffling besides me.

turning my head to the side to see Vinnie sitting down next to me taking out a box of Lo Mein.

When the hell did he come back??

"i got the one with chicken if that's okay" Vinnie opens his box taking out his chopsticks.

"I'm not hungry" i finally speak and Vinnie looks me in the eyes "your fatass would never say no to Lo Mein" "eat and don't say a word"

He did not just say that-

"Verona eat" Vinnie gives me my chopsticks, "you pushed me" i mumble.

I'm not forgetting that

"for the second time" i whisper, "it wasn't on purpose you're just lightweight?" Vinnie sighs.

"so it's my problem now that you pushed me?" I stand up.

"thank you for the food" "but I'm not eating" "maybe Faith would be up for it" i say before i walk away my hands shoved in my hoodie's pockets.

I walk around the streets looking at the small shops, i look at a sign that says 'club stop'

Maybe i should go here sometime? But i probably need a fake id

I walk back to my school feeling like absolute shit, Vinnie needs to stop messing with my mind

I grab my key about to open my door when someone else opens it.

"oh hi" i wave at Alex, "heyy" Alex gives me a side hug, "wanna come hang out with us?" "We're going to a club" Alex smiles "with Vinnie"

Doesn't Vinnie have a child to take care of?

"yeah sure" i smile when i see Vector and Melanie, "but can you guys wait for me?" "I need to change"

Mia:)
heyy
heard ur going to the club with us
what r u gonna wear?
I'm having a hard time choosing what i want

Verona<3
hii
lemme send u a pic

is it good?i don't wanna wear a dress or smthnot really feeling it lol

is it good?
i don't wanna wear a dress or smth
not really feeling it lol

Mia:)
u look so good girl
Put your hair up though
It's cuter:)

~~~~~

I hear a knock on the door so i quickly open and see Mia wearing a black crop top and blue jeans.

"hii" she gives me a hug and i hug back, "you look so good!" I tell her and she smiles at me.

"come on everyone's waiting in the parking lot!"

We finally arrive to the parking lot, why is there so many people

Alex, and his girlfriend Kouvr who I haven't really met properly, Thomas, Vector, Melanie, Jack, Jett, Bryce, Josh, and of course Vincent.

"heyy" Kouvr give me a side hug, "how are you?" I smile at her, "happy now that we're finally hanging out!" She chuckles.

I see Vinnie on his phone not looking at anyone.

"okay people who's riding with who" Alex speaks loud for everyone to hear.

"I'm taking Mia" "you're taking Kouvr" "Bryce will take Melanie and Vec" "Jett and Jack together"

"Josh" "take Verona" Thomas says.

"no" "Verona's riding with me" Vinnie says walking to his car opening his door.

Oh

"But" Josh speaks before Vinnie cuts him off "shut the fuck up" Vinnie glares at Josh and Josh quickly nods walking to his car.

Vinnie looks so pissed at Josh, but Josh is nice?

hope this night goes well

~~~~~~
VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

🕊