Chapter 23- to become one🔞

Start from the beginning

Yibo suddenly remove his fingers... Zhan looked towards yibo and feeling empty..

Yibo place himself in between his legs and slowly start pushing his length inside

Zhan scream in pain... Clutch on bedsheet tightly.. his palm turning white... Tears start coming out from his eyes..

Yibo stop it's only his tip goes inside zhan...

He goes to zhan.. lick his tears away.. start kissing to distract  him from pain and slowly start pushing again..

 start kissing to distract  him from pain and slowly start pushing again

Soon he completely inside him... Zhan came for first time as yibo got inside..

Yibo waited for zhan to became comfortable and kissed him... Sucking and nibbling his white skin... Which have some love bites turn light red and pink...

As zhan became comfortable...

He looked at yibo to told him to move...as he closed eyes.. he can't meet yibo's eyes since they both naked.. yibo didn't forced as he knew it's also difficult for zhan but he is showing his care through his actions to zhan...

Yibo start moving in and out slowly then rapidly pick speed.and thrust inside him..

Some time later ,, he changed and made him laid at his stomach on bed

Again start thrust inside him..

THRUSTTHRUSTTHRUSTTHRUSTZhan feel he is gona cum again

THRUST
THRUST
THRUST
THRUST
Zhan feel he is gona cum again...

He said:: mmm... Yibo.. i am.. i cumm...mmmhh

After some time zhan feel yibo become more big and twitching inside him...

Yibo:- Mmm i am Cumming too..

Soon came inside zhan taking his name and zhan came on yibo and his stomach while moan his name...

Yibo pulled out from him.. He still want to continue but it's zhan's first time he doesn't want to cause any more problems because of him which he already did....

........

He slide beside zhan took him in arms and said i am sorry zhan i hurt you.. thank you so much for everything you did for me and my family..

 thank you so much for everything you did for me and my family

       (Without clothes)

They stay some time like this..then suddenly yibo said..

I..i..i really liked you zhan...

Zhan looked at yibo his eyes filled with tears..

Yibo slowly clean his tears from eyes and cheeks and kissed his cheeks...

He rub his back to smooth his pain.. and make him relax a bit...

He said... Zhan you don't have to say anything for now..as he saw zhan is thinking something... 

Zhan didn't said anything he more snuggled in yibo's chest.. he felt warm and comfortable...

Yibo smile and kiss on his hairs....

Yibo; zhan don't think what i said just because what had happened today... I have this feeling for some time.. i am not sure but i know you are the only one... I don't know about love but i know i liked you...

Zhan:: you don't have to... I know it's difficult for you also who doesn't show himself much.. just say when you feel and confirm yourself...
I am ok ...
I also have liking towards you yibo...

Half an hour later..

Yibo get up from bed.. and goes towards bathroom.. he take bath and clean himself and take care a little of his problem...

Then he filled bathtub with lukewarm water...

And came to take zhan..
Zhan already slept from tiredness...

He picked zhan in his arms..
Take him to bathroom zhan was sleeping all along.. as yibo placed him in water.. zhan hissed.. slowly feel relaxed...

Yibo first thought that zhan can take bath but now he saw zhan was having difficulty... He left him to soak for a while..
He goes outside and change bedsheet pick shattered clothes that were on floor.. put everything in wash basket which maid collect tomorrow...

He again goes to bathroom after cleaning room...

He placed himself in bathtub took zhan in between his legs..

Took some washer gel.. and washed zhan's body... He clean his hole zhan hissed here and there as yibo touch his sore muscles and hole...

After bathing zhan he made zhan wear his own shirt which was he first found.. he didn't made him wear nothing below as it's still painful...
He took him to bedroom and laid him on bed....

He took ointment and apply on zhan...

Then himself laid beside him.. and take him in arms.. slept.. both were extremely tired as they never did such things...
They slept as soon as they touch bedsheet...

..................................................

That's all for now
Thanks for giving your time hope you like it and please vote and comment....

Godd!! It's my first time writing something like this i didn't know if i able to satisfy my readers which i try...