Epilogue

A lovely voice floating in air along with some narration

A lovely voice floating in air along with some narration. A pair of mesmerised eyes were adoring the narrator. Her heart was dancing with joy along with the journey of his words till the end of one portion of certain narration. She wished to remain drown in that delightful moment.

"It's how those years were when I loved you just after knowing your importance in my life. I was in grief over the tale of that curse. But when I came to know that my soulmate will be the solution to that curse I never had felt that grief again," Arjun completed his narration which Subhadra wanted to hear.

"Your narration has won my heart, Arya!" She exclaimed happily.

"Then am I forgiven, my queen?" A different smile was playing on his lips while addressing her as his queen.

"It's difficult to remain upset on you anymore after your narration," Listening this he was about to pull her into embrace, but she stopped him.

"I am not forgiving you all happily," Her statement made him worried.

"Then what more can I do to get happiness and forgiveness of my queen?" He pretended to be thoughtful in a playful manner sensing there won't be such difficulty to convince her fully.

"You have make me some promises. Then only I will forgive you wholeheartedly," He nodded at her.

"Never ever keep any secret from me," She spoke about the first promise she wanted to have from him.

"If any day situation will bound me again to that.........," She glared at him making him stop.

"Then also I won't let myself be bounded by situation, and will share everything with you," She smiled making him to smile too.

"Don't go anywhere without informing me," She told in an ordering manner.

"I am not a kid, Subhi. Even mata don't say like this to me," He complained with innocent eyes to melt her.

"Mata has given unnecessarily freedom to you. That's why you are this much adamant. But this won't continue anymore," Her strict tone made his face fall.

"Fine, I will inform you about my departure always," He accepted her demand with a dramatic sad face.

"If I wish to have your company for any of my journey then will you come with me?" He asked with extra loaded sweetness which was indicating an alert, but she failed to sense that in happiness.