(6) EXCUSE TO WRAP UP

I woke up, and got ready hurriedly

I woke up, and got ready hurriedly. Then I secretly went to check on dau towards his chamber. There I heard that dau and bhabhi maa were discussing about bhratashri. Dau was saying that he hasn't seen him from the function and bhabhi maa was adding that I was also searching for bhratashri. Hearing this I face palmed myself. I ran from there with the thought of  I need to do something to protect the secret. Because it's was for sure that dau will go to bhratashri's chamber.

I did my arrangements, and saw dau was entering to bhratashri's chamber. Dau entered calling him. He was about to go near the figure present in front of him. But I stopped him.

"Dau, don't call, Bhratashri. He won't respond you." I said while preventing dau to proceed further.

"But why? Kanha is just in front of us. Then why won't he respond, Bhadre?" Dau asked with surprise.

"Because he lost the bet to me. That's why." I said while drawing attention.

"What does it means, Bhadre? Expain clearly to me." Dau asked with the curiosity as i expected.

"Actually dau, when I was feeling bored yesterday at function I and bhratashri went to garden away from all chaos. I urged him to swing me thirty times maintaining the same flow. But he failed to maintain the flow constantly. Because he was talking with the guys who were checking on the beautification arrangements of garden. Then I got irritated, and he promised me that tomorrow he will be only with me, and will only talk to me. So, he won't respond you." I explained in hope of my excuse to get settled in dau's mind well.

"But the time of addressing annual fair is coming near. Kanha needs to be there with me. Without addressing, fair can't be started. This deed won't go against his promise. Because while addressing Kanha will just say from his side, won't talk to anyone." Dau put the way from his side.

"While addressing the annual fair when he will say then also it would be a kind of interaction. He can't do any kind of interaction today as per promise. He has promised me in name of his butter, Dau. Now this promise needs to be fulfilled perfectly. You also need to cooperate in this as it's a very sensitive matter." I explained my best to get a slight thoughtful expression from dau.

I was hoping to wrap up this matter with this explanation of mine. Dau sighed, and nodded in acceptance. After his depature I also sighed in relief.

Author's POV:

After departure of dau Subhadra went to that figure who was facing back to both her and dau before sometimes. In actual that figure was the person who summoned her from function, who knew about the secret of Kanha's absence. Subhadra asked him to change in Kanha's attire, and he did the same. When dau entered he saw that person facing back to him while standing in balcony, and dau assumed him Kanha as he immitated his appearance. After the situation handled they both also followed dau in departure.

So readers, here's the next part

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏