(55) DELIGHTED AFTER CONFESSION

With morning every usual thing started newly

With morning every usual thing started newly. Subhadra was getting ready for her day. After coming back from practice Arjun dismissed the maids from their chamber.

"Subhi!" He called her in wish of having a talk.

"Yes, Arya. I am ready to hear you." She stood up from her place after confirming the well settlement of her veil on hairs.

"You would have realized inner self till now. Isn't it?" Nervous tone of Savyasachi made Subhadra smile.

"Yes, Arya. I have realized that I have a trait of mata Aadishakti in my personality. Generally each woman is part of mata Aadishakti. But she had blessed me a bit specially." A wide smile was playing over Arjun's lips after hearing Subhadra's positive statement which he expected.

"But Arya, if we both are specially blessed then there must be some reason na? Isn't it?" This question of Subhadra made Arjun's smile less in wideness.

"If there would be any reason behind of the special blessing of Lord towards us then surely we will know with time. Why to be bothered about that now? We should cherish what we have at present moment." His attempt of convincing her didn't show any trace of success over her. Rather that drew a serious expression on her face.

At Gandhar:

At Gandhar:

Bhanumati was practicing light sword moves in her chamber.

"What are you doing? You should rest. " Duryodhan shot his disciplinary order over Bhanumati.

"I am taking proper rest. What I am doing was the basic towards making my children skilled in warfare. Mother is the first teacher. I don't want do any lack from my side." She uttered the last line side glancing him like indicating him.

"Good! Just keep your treacherous acts away from upbringing of children." He mocked in response of her gesture.

"Treacherous acts! Really Yuvraaj! I admit that I adopted wrong way for marrying you. But I am always loyal towards my duties as a wife. After getting you I invested every possible act of mine for your wellbeing wholeheartedly. But you! You didn't change. Not not for our children also. You allowed your dream, your selfishness over the delight of parenthood." She lashed out her right point of view which amazed Duryodhan for a short.

"What are you saying? How dare you to raise voice over me?" He asked showing his anger. But that didn't affect her.

"I told whatever the truth is. Mothers' being bold and taking stand for their own selves are also a part of well upbringing of children. Now don't expect me to be dormant in front of your wrong doings." With that bold statement she went out from chamber as she didn't want to be dragged into further argument. But she was happy that she kept her tone in a right pace in front of Duryodhan for the first time.

At Hastinapur:

At Hastinapur:

Subhadra and Karenumati were chatting.

"Those days of Kanyakul were really enjoyable when used to wait for letters and gifts from family!" Subhadra commented making Karenumati alerted.

"Subhu, I also have something for you. I forgot to give that to you." Saying this Renu ran towards her box, and took out a small bottle.

"It's for you. It's a floral essence. Mix it in oil, and apply to your hairs. Bhrata Arjun will be crazy with this." Renu giggled while handing that bottle to Subhadra.

"Crazy! If you have something to make your bhrata Arjun caring then give me that." Subhadra complained while receiving Renu's gift.

"My bhrata is caring always. You just need to a little initiation. By the way bhrata Arjun is a good catcher of flow of any action." Renu bursted out with her teasing.

"Ok, I need to go to supervise lunch for Arya. He is so choosy about food." Saying this she started to leave.

"You took my words seriously. Initiated your care from now only! But there's pretty long time for night to come." Renu teased Subhadra again, to which she shook her head with a sigh, and left.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏