(45) THE BLISSFUL NIGHT OF UNION

Subhadra was waiting for Arjun

Subhadra was waiting for Arjun. He came, and passed a light smile to Subhadra. Then he started to removing his accessories. Noticing his worry Subhadra was approaching near to him. But he headed towards balcony silently. She also followed him.

He was staring at night sky inattentively. She kept her hand on his shoulder. But didn't get any response. Then she started to caress his hairs affectionately. In response he engulfed her in a bone crushing hug.

The hug was ferocious. But there was softness of feeling.

The hug was making her feel his inner temperature of tension. But still she was getting vibes of the tolerance of a great warrior.

"Why are you stressed, Arya? Don't worry. You won't be alone ever." She caressed his hairs from back.

"Really, Subhi? Won't you ever leave me na?" He asked while taking breath on her neck.

"I can't give surety about my existence. But my emotions will always be with you by being your heart beat. I can't say that I won't let remain lack of love for you. But there won't be lack of loyalty from me for you." On her saying a deep peck on her neck brought shiver on her skin along with a smile.

"What if any day your believe on me would be hurt by me only? Will you love me like this again by forgiving me? Won't you turn face from me na?" His saying against on skin of her neck was continuing to make her shiver.

"I believe you, not from your words. But from your worries for me. My believe isn't connected with your charm. It's your care for me. Words may have meanings in many directions. But our worries for someone indicate only selfless love. Charm attract hearts. But care alleviate agony." Arjun broke the hug, and was staring straight into Subhadra's ocean like deep eyes only to notice the calmness of maturity.

"Sometimes wrong situations hallucinate our hearts to hamper our believe. But we get hurt only after allowing that hallucination over our harmonious bondings of hearts. So forget this misconception that I can get any hurt from you. I am promising you that I won't let any hurt come to me in your name." Some tears leaked from his eyes which glow was indicating his extreme state of happiness.

She wiped his tears, and cupped his face with her lotus petals like palms to assure him about her previous sayings. He was absorbing the unspoken words of her affectionate touch.

After sometimes he picked her up in his arms, and headed back towards chamber. He laid her softly. She stretched her arms for him as she wanted to soothe his seriousness in her embrace.

He didn't make delay to accept his loving invitation, and hugged her by hovering over her carefully, not to hurt her with his weight.

His closeness was making her provoke to erase all distance. She hugged him all tightly over her. He took her that move as permission to proceed. He started peppering passionate kisses on her both sides of neck. His soft bites were making her grip tight over his shoulders.

He went down, and kissed on her collar bones and throat. Then he did slide her blouse from her shoulders, and kissed on her both shoulders all the way. She was caressing his back.

He slided down, and side hugged her. Then started to loosening her blouse strings, and was removing her minimal jewelleries which she was wearing. She was looking down shyly. So he kissed her eyes to make those close, and removed her blouse fully. She was feeling his pecks and fondling on her bare bosoms.

Then he went a little more down to caress her waist with his face. While removing her waist band with mouth, a sweet moan escaped from her mouth to made him smirk. He kissed all over her stomach, and was drawing patterns over her navel with his nose. His open mouth pecks on her navel was making her moan continuously.

Then he hovered over her again, and claimed her softy sugary lips in his, to explore all the sweet content of her lips. She was also kissing him back with the matching pace. When she was about to win in the game of dominance, he started nibbling her lips. So she gave up in front of him. He removed her lower garment also while having lips kiss. But she realized it when he covered themselves with blanket.

He started caressing her thighs to convince her for getting permission to be one with her. She permitted him through eyes. Then devoided himself from robes to be one with her. He slowly entered in her. But still her pain appeared in form of tears which were rolling down to make the pillow wet, and to make his heart dry with guilt.

He was kissing all over her face gently to wash off her pain. His attempts resulted into her peaceful sleep with pleasure on her face after sometimes. Then he laid beside her, and hugged her to him closely to have sleep with essence of their blissful night.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any comment about couple moments?

(3) I didn't add anything else in this part. So that you can have enjoyment of the romantic night of our couple. Did i do right?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏