(21) SRI SOMNATH

After getting dau's approval Subhadra went to her destination

After getting dau's approval Subhadra went to her destination. It's the place which is the central point where all spiritous energy of Dwarka resides. It's the place at where the each minute starting of Yadavas seek permission of initiation, blessings for proceedings and at the end of proceedings, it's also the belonging place of all outcomes resulted from proceedings.

She bent down to touch the stairs of the incredible shrine of not only Dwarka, but of whole Aryavrat. She was standing in front of Sri Somnath temple.

Flashback:

When Subhadra went to dau,

"Pranipat, Dau. I am here to convey my one wish to you." Subhadra greeted, and said.

"Say, Bhadre. What's that wish?" Dau asked calmly.

"Dau, today is the beginning of holy month of Sawan. Many pilgrims and saints will come to Sri Somnath for this gracious occasion. I wanna serve them the whole month." Subhadra expressed, and dau was listening her with attention.

After Subhadra's saying there was silence for a short while. Subhadra was thinking would dau be agreed or not. She was keenly observing dau. At last dau permitted her.

Flashback Ended

She went inside temple. With the veneration of Sri Somnath, she determined to serve his devotees for whole month.

After completion of veneration she went to the vast arena which was exclusively meant to meditation of devotees. She cleaned that place. She arranged seats there.

After sometimes many saints and pilgrims arrived with the devotion to dedicate the whole month in name of Sri Somnath. Subhadra greeted them. She washed their feet, and took their blessing. Then she offered them flowers, and other offerings for their veneration. They all proceeded inside temple.

"Sakhi, now we should leave as our work got over here." Lalita said to Subhadra.

"I know, Lalitey. But I don't want to leave now." Subhadra answered being lost.

"But why, Sakhi?" Lalita asked in confusion.

"Sometimes we can't recognize the reason despite of feeling it's existance. Because time has to present the appearance of that reason. I will go back after sometimes. If you wish then you can go back." Subhadra said still with thoughtful expression.

Then she went out of the premises of temple.

At some unknown place:

"Till how much time we need to wait?" A person questioned gripping over glass of wine.

"It's a very sensitive matter. A unclear mistake even also could be proved hazardous for our mission." Another person stated by placing his empty glass of wine.

"But are you sure that whatever we heard that night is fully connected with those facts about which you know? Means it's a long eight years." The first person expressed his doubt.

"When we don't have full knowledge about the path which will make us reach near our goal then we should hear our guide, follow the words of our guide with faith. Doubt over guide will distract you, and will lead you towards danger." The second person told in a slight angry voice.

"But that person is still present there. What about that?" The first person questioned with irritation.

"Don't worry. We have prepared our battlefield. Now we need to proceed with slow and steady." The second person replied, and smirk appeared on his evil face.

At Dwarka:

Subhadra was sitting at a little distance from sea shore. She was engrossed in the motion of waves. Suddenly she heard the sound of water splashing. She followed that sound, and went in that direction. She noticed footmarks on sand. Those marks were going towards Sri Somnath temple.

"Looks like any devotee is carrying water for veneration of Sri Somnath. Anyone who do Jal Abhishek of Mahadev in this holy month with any wish that surely will be fulfilled." She said to herself and smiled.

"Wait! It means I missed serving a devotee. But as he is doing Jal Abhishek , I shouldn't disturb him now." She said herself with an expression of wise thought.

"Now I need to go back. When in evening I will come again with fruits for devotees I can meet him." She said while proceeding on her way.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked in this part?

(2) What's your view about proceedings?

(3) Any question for this part?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey, LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN! Please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏