(41) WRATH OF ANGER

After veneration royal family headed towards the court

After veneration royal family headed towards the court. All guests were present there. Each eyes had astonishment about the enthralling decorations. Some hearts had aspirations to follow the virtues of Arjun in matter of administration. While some hearts had jealously about the perfect maintaining skill of the undefeated kingdom till now which name was Hastinapur.

The chanting of hail about king and queen of Hastinapur started to acquire atmosphere after their arrival. Subhadra sat on throne with Arjun. Arjun introduced her as queen. After that Subhadra addressed the guests and the representatives of subjects who were present there. Her gesture was bold and humbleness was guiding the voice out of her each word. Arjun was admiring her with brightness of pride on his face.

After sometimes the court dismissed. All started to leave. But a pair of  captivating eyes were staring at king and queen. Enchanting smile along with that was seeming like inviting for an embrace. Following that sweet invitation Subhadra ran to hug that person who was  none other Kanha.

"So finally queen got time for me." Kanha teased her in hug.

"It's nothing like that, Bhratashri. Royal court is the land penance for kings and queens and, we should enter into the land of penance by renouncing all relationship. So that our path wouldn't be hindered."  Subhadra said while breaking the hug.

"This marriage snatched my sister from me." Kanha said in a heavy voice with clear disappointment on his face.

Arjun was coming forward to convince Kanha. But Subhadra gestured him to stop.

"My intention didn't mean to hurt you Bhratashri. Please don't be sad. Along with my brother, you are also a guest here. If you would be disheartened like this then this sin will be registered in name of my in laws. I apologize for my words." Subhadra pleaded him, and Kanha couldn't suppress his laugh more after witnessing the serious expression on her face.

"This marriage made you matured. My sister wasn't that much mature to handle teasing with tolerance. So I said that my sister being snatched from me in that sense." Kanha said, and continued his laughing.

Subhadra was about chase him.

"This place is the land of penance na? So no violence should take place here. Am I right?" Kanha stated mischievously. Hearing this Arjun was chuckling slowly.

"You meet me outside. I will make points equal with you then. Come bhabhi. Let's go from here." Subhadra told, and went from there with Rukmini.