(38) GIFT AND GESTURE

The darkness of night had wrapped up earth in it's embrace

The darkness of night had wrapped up earth in it's embrace. Due to lack of twinkling stars the beauty of night sky was seeming the combination of simplicity and elegance. The unclear figure of clouds were moving all slowly in sky. The sight was all worthy to drive anyone into state of hypnotic.

Subhadra was also in the same state while staring at night sky all concentration. She was waiting for Arjun to come. After dinner he again went for some confidential discussion.

She was waiting to have the fulfillment of his promise. She was feeling lethargic, and was opening her eyes with jerk after occasional blinking. After sometime sounds of footsteps bring back her excitement, and she saw Arjun was entering to chamber.

She went to him from balcony, and helped him in removing his jewelleries. While removing when her hands came in touch of his well built body. A cold shiver started to move in her body. Arjun was sensing that well from the shaking movement of her fingers on his skin.

"How was your day here, Subhi?" Arjun asked breaking silence.

"It was all nice, Arya. I got to know my duties and others designation here." She replied with a smile on her face.

He hummed, and went towards bed by holding her hand.

"Arya, are you tired?" He figured out the disappointment in her voice. But choose to ignore that.

"Yes, Subhi. I am. There were so much affairs to handle today, and it didn't get wrap up even half." His answer made her face fall.

"No worries, Arya. Come, and have rest." She managed to speak without expressing the heaviness of her heart. But still nothing can be hided from the Great Gandivdhari.

He laid down, and she started to comb his hairs in soothing manner. Witnessing him closing his eyes, she also laid down to sleep.

After sometimes Arjun opened his eyes to see Subhadra having sound sleep. He pecked her forehead softly.

"I am sorry, my love. But before moving ahead in our relationship you need to be all connected with my emotions. I am a person only from outside. But I am nothing more than the silhouette of the determination which had founded before eight years." He whispered, and kissed on her forehead deeply.