(23) TIME OF DESTINED HAPPENING

With the passage of time the fourteen days of month of  Sawan had played their part on the pages of time

One night Subhadra was relaxing on Rukmini's lap. Rukmini was caressing her hairs affectionately.

"Bhabhi, bhratasri didn't come till now. When he will come you will scold him." Subhadra said in a complaining voice.

"Ok, I will scold him for making you wait for him." Rukmini agreed to her.

"Not only scolding you need to punish him also." Subhadra expressed her demand making Rukmini giggle.

"Bhadre, you want Kanha to be punished! That too by Rukmini!" Revti exclaimed while entering.

"Yes, Bhabhi maa. He deserve it. I come after end of the day. But he doesn't remain present for me. Nowadays he doesn't even have time to make sure that I am fine or not.She again complained.

"Bhadre, he is having a tight schedule with state affairs as your dau isn't here. That's why his presence is less in family time." Revti explained, and caressed her arm.

"My both brothers don't give me attention. I  just wanna vanish from here." Subhadra told out of patience, and gained angry glares from her sister in laws.

"Don't say like this, Bhadra. It's just the demanding situation. Nothing else. You don't worry. I will scold both, your dau and Kanha for making my dearie upset." Revti assured her, and she side hugged Revti by getting up from Rukmini's lap.

"See, both of your sister in laws promised to give worthy payback of your worries to your brothers. So now can we get a smile, Bhadre?" Rukmini said, and tickled Subhadra on her neck softly. The melodious chain of laughter filled the environment.