(34) STROLL AND STUBBORNNESS

The next morning sunrays initiated hurry in the palace and among the residents of palace to finish the preparations of "Vidai" of their beloved princess

The next morning sunrays initiated hurry in the palace and among the residents of palace to finish the preparations of "Vidai" of their beloved princess. The pampered lifeline of Dwarka was taking her leave from elders with wet eyes and lowered gaze. After taking blessings and advices to new life from elders, she moved towards subjects. She was walking with folded hands till her palquin, and was greeting subjects silently. They were also reciprocating in the same maaner.

She sat in her palquin. All members were present near her palquin, and were pampering her for the last time. At last departure took place with the increase of sobbing of royal women. Subhadra took the last glance of her family and motherland. After crossing the boarder of Dwarka she was consoling herself in name of her new life and company of her arya by her side to comfort her.

The journey proceeded. Before approaching of evening tents settled up at a neatly place. Subhadra was sleeping in palquin. So Arjun took her in his arms, and placed her on bed after settling up of tent. When Subhadra opened her eyes, she saw Arjun was admiring the sight of drizzling outside.

She went off from bed slowly. She went towards him with slow steps, and hugged him from behind.

"Bhadra! You got up! Any inconvenience, my love?" Arjun asked her while holding her hands to his chest.

"No, Arya. I am all well. Arya, wanna say something." Subhadra said, and caressed his back with her cheek.

"What do you want, Bhadra?" He asked her in a loving voice.

"Arya, let's have a walk outside. I was feeling bored whole journey by being in the enclosure named palquin." She put forward her wish.

"But it's drizzling outside, Bhadra. How can we have walk outside now? You will be unwell with this, and we are travelling. So I don't wanna take risk with your health." He told her. But his voice was sounding like convincing for her rather than conveying the answer to her.

"It's just a mild drizzling, Arya. Nothing will happen with this. Please let's go. Don't deny, Please." She requested, and kissed on his back making it's difficult for him to deny.

"Ok, as you wish, my love." He said, and went out of tent by holding her hand in his.