Chapter 22- Birthday party and surprise

Start from the beginning

Yibo was looking here and there for zhan and waiting for present 🎁

Soon yibo changed and party start.
Then zhan came with cake...
Yibo was very happy but a little disappoint... As he didn't get anything from zhan.. he didn't even wish him himself..

Everyone enjoyed party.. with some dance and music and some games...

 with some dance and music and some games

Then they had a very late lunch..

They talk some more with each other...

Haikuan and yifei stood up and said...

We had a announcement for everyone please listen..

We are going to parents soon...

It took a moment to register what they say....
Then everyone congratulates them...
Ladies sit around yifei and start a kind of interrogation..

Everyone was very happy today... As yibo back... Most problem related were solve accept will...

Yibo's group were happy cause they found something which gona surely going to help them in removing a enemy...

Mostly haikuan and yifei give a good news...

Yibo said to haikuan: I think you know. Have to protect sister yifei... For now,, some were trying to detect our soft point... Made sure news won't go out... Told her to stay at home as possible..

Haikuan: i know i already made arrangements.. no need to worry... I am your big brother.. what have you take me as.. don't worry nothing will happen.. and tap him on shoulder.. you should start taking step... Didn't have much time as you want to give.. you know that...

A year left most... Try to talk..

Yibo hmm..

Soon party ended near 7:45pm...

8:30pm everyone left for home... Yuan goes with his grandparents as grandma Lee asked him.. he didn't live with them since two months.. even he came always with zhan.. by saying so they took yuan..

Well zhan also agreed as he had some work and want sometime...

As everyone left and yibo come back inside after see them off...