thirty - four.

! This part may contain Manga Spoilers. It contains characters that are only found in Manga and scenes from it !

 It contains characters that are only found in Manga and scenes from it !

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"MIKEY!" you yelled in surprise.

Your legs automaticly started to run towards him. As you got closer he opened his arms for you.

His arms closed when you jumped in them. His grip got stronger.

Tears started to run down your cheeks. You were so happy that he came.

"Shh.. shh, baby." Mikey said trying to comfort you. "I'm here now, I'm here." he spoke pulling you even closer by putting his hand on top of your head.

Hearing his comforts made you tear up more. He kissed your forehead.

As his lips touched your skin, his eyes started to scan the mess in front of him.

He saw everything. The thing that he was most interesed in was Izana.

Izana, on the other hand, just stood there, panting from yelling at you.

His eyes glowed purple as he watched you in Mikey's arms. Crying in them, like you used to do in his.

Only crying and slow steps were heard. Steps belonged to Ran.

He walked towards Mikey, Draken and you. Braided boy patted Mikey's shoulder giving him a sign to go.

Mikey nodded kissing your head one more time before putting you into Ran's arms.

You then cried in your brother's arms. Whole two gangs were very surprised to see Mikey.

Tenjiku was sure that he won't come because his sister just passed away.

He thought that he wouldn't come as well. But when he heard who's leading the fight, he needed to.

He couldn't loose you too. Mikey slowly walked in front of his older brother.

"What the fuck are you trying to do, Mikey!?"

"You're gonna die with the rest of your toys!"

"Invicible Mikey my ass!"

"You're nothing comparing to Izana!"

"WHO DO YOU PEOPLE THINK I AM?!" Mikey suddenly started yelling his lungs out.

He got tired of listening all the groans and mumbled around him.

"I CAN TAKE IZANA AND EVEN 10 THOUSAND MORE PEOPLE WITH HIM!" he yelled.

The place got silent.

20 thousand.. yeah, you can Mikey. You can.

You admired your Commander still being hugged by Ran's arms.

Izana watched Mikey and his every move, every breath.

Mikey did the same.

"Izana.." the younger boy broke the silence. "Shinichiro told me to greet you." he smirked. "He also said 'Rot in hell.' "