three.

Crap

Crap..

"Valhalla wins." said Kazutora with emotionless expression.

"Tell me just one thing Kazutora.." suddenly Mikey got back on his legs.

"Are you sure that you're getting the bet, Rindou?" you suddenly smirked.

"Tch."

"Am I your enemy?" everyone watched the scene.

"I.. I.." Kazutora was silent for a while. "I.. I suffered because of you." he started. "It's all your fault.."

"Huh." Mikey glared.

"You're my enemy. I will kill you."

"Is this kid for real?" you asked.

"If you kill people, that makes you a bad guy. But, if you kill enemies..." he turned to Mikey. "...that makes you a hero."

"Haha, he's totally lost it." you heard Hanma laugh.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?!" you glared at Kazutora. Ran laughed at your expression.

Kazutora took a metal stick pointing at Mikey who was now held by two guys.

"Yeah hold him good and tight." Kazutora said smirking.

No.. he would't..

You suddenly got up taking Ran and Rindou's attention.

"y/n?" Ran asked.

When Kazutora punched him first time you started running towards them.

"Y/N! COME BACK HERE!" Ran yelled after you.

"IT'S NOT YOUR FIGHT." Rindou added.

"FUCK Y'ALL, HE'S GONNA DIE LIKE THAT!" you yelled back. "HEY KAZUTORA." getting Kazutora's attention he stopped punching Mikey.

"Huh-" suddenly he was on the ground.

"What the fuck.." the two Valhalla captains said.

"Let him go." you said glaring at them still being turned to Kazutora who was now fainted on the ground.

"Like I'd listen to a little girl." one of them laughed.

You slowly turned to them, your violet eyes glowing. Your eyes were the only thing that you got from your brothers and people recognized you because of them.

"Haitani y/n.." they mumbled.

"I won't repeat myself. Let him go." they quickly let go of him.

"You.." Mikey mumbled being a bit unconscious.

"You aren't allowed to kill people in fights." you said walking to Mikey.

"Y/n!" you heared similiar voice.