thirty - nine.

Few days later

Few days later..

The same night you came back from the Headquarters you got a call from Kokonoi hearing that Mikey needed to go to an urgent business trip to Hokaido.

Sighing, you thanked Koko for informing you and passed out in the bed afterwards.

At the moment it was few days after your birhtday and Manjiro is still on his trip. Your brothers today were out as well so you got bored since for Saturday.

While suddenly... your boredness quickly just faded away. The thing that you really didn't expect just happened...

Incoming call.. Unknown number

You picked up the call thinking that it may be someone from Bonten just from other number or a business call.

"Hello?" you answered waiting for the reply.

You didn't get the reply until few seconds later. Hearing the voice on the other side of the phone made you feel chills but happiness as well..

"Yo, y/n." the voice said. His voice was cool, mature and brought back many many memories from your early and late childhood.

Tears started forming in your eyes. At the moment you were in the living room watching a movie that was playing on the TV. You weren't paying any attention to it now.

"Keisuke?!" you yelled loud enough for the whole Tokyo to hear.

Baji was the one that called. After about 5 years of hearing his voice you finally got to hear it again. Memories were just playing in your head like the movie you were watching earlier. The happy ones.

"Kinda surprised you knew who I was just by my voice." Baji chuckled on the other side. Fuck it feels nice to hear that chuckle again. "Look, Imma get straight to the point,"

You smiled listening to Baji's commands. It felt very nice to talk to him after all these years. You surely did miss him.

Since for Mikey and other problems, you weren't able to meet up with him. And not to forget the little fight the two of you got into many years ago..

", let's meet up. Need to talk to you." hearing his thoughts you felt same way as before when you heard his voice. Happy, but chilly.

"Sure... I guess. When?" you asked hoping that he will answer your question just the way you wanted him to.

Not too early, not too late. You needed to get ready of course. I mean.. You two haven't seen each other for more than 5 years. Many things changed.