easter special.

Easter at house of Haitani's

Easter at house of Haitani's. Not their favourite holiday, but two of younger siblings liked it because of their spring vacation. Ran liked it just because the two of them were home with him.

Or so he thought...

"What do you guys mean you won't spend Easter at home?!" oldest Haitani yelled around the house. Day before Easter, two younger siblings announced that this year they won't celebrate Easter at home.

Rindou and you were kneeling down in front of mom Ran. At the moment he gave you a lesson about why you need to spend Easter at home. Both of you just pretended to listen and couldn't wait to get over with this.

"Ran! I have life now!" you tried to explain after he closed his mouth, finally, after five minutes. "Shinichiro invited me to their house..."

Ran gave you a glare waiting to listen to Rindou's reasons why he won't spend it at home. His eyes shifted to the younger brother seeing that he has no words to say.

Ran's glance went back to you, still glaring a bit. He thought for a while in silence, eyes going from Rindou to you. Suddenly an idea came to his mind.

"Give me your phone, y/n." oldest sibling spoke looking at you. You looked back weirdly, but in the end gave him a phone he asked for.

Rindou and you watched as Ran's fingers scrolled all around the screen and how he put the phone on his ear, smiling.

Ringing sounds were heard and a voice after a bit. You closed your eyes, cursing in your mind, already knowing what your older brother was about to do.

"Y/n?! You're alive!" on the other side of the phone, Mikey teased. He knew how you needed to make Ran to let you spend time at his house and knew that he'll probably send you to grave by your parents.

"Hello, Manjiro." Ran started. "Ran's speaking, could I speak to your brother?" he asked politely. Even Rindou and you heard Mikey gulp from the other side.

After a while of silence another voice got heard. Ran watched Rindou and you with a smiling expression. Shinichiro greeted, ready to hear from Ran.

"Hey, Shin. Heard that you invited y/n to your house for Easter." Ran started. Shinichiro agreeded. "So, let me just get to the point. We sort of have this tradition where all of us are together at Easter.."

"Oh! I understand. Why don't Rindou and you come with y/n to our house so all of us can celebrate it together." Shinichiro spoke making Ran smirk even more.

Rindou's and your's glances watched one another. You weren't sure if their idea was brilliant or terrible. If you ask yourself, you didn't really care, just wanted to spend time with Mikey.