five.

!UPDATE!

since i added one more character in the story, a close friend of kazutora and also @ mothsuki's oc (Instagram), I needed to add him to this chapter so that's what i changed...

"You said what." Ran asked in front of the door.

"What are you doing here?!" you asked feeling fear in your veins.

"We beated officers up." Rindou joined.

"I fought for you and went to jail. And you say to the officer that this shit is clear?!" Ran yelled raising his voice.

"I-"

"Shut up! And what are you doing here anyways!"

"I never told you to fight him! And I'm fine!" you yelled back with tears forming in your eyes.

"We're going home." Ran said taking you by your wrist. "There's no way you're seeing any of them ever again."

"RAN!" you yelled.

"Shut up, y/n." he said. You stopped yelling.

"Wait." Mikey said. "I need to talk to her."

"About what?" Rindou asked glaring at him.

"I want her in my gang."

silence

"Ain't no fucking way." Ran and Rindou said.

"Sure." you said.

"No." Ran said again.

"And why the hell not. You can't decide every little detail of my life."

"I'm your older brother. I raised you. I'm like a parent to you." Ran was explaining raising his voice after each word.

You stared at him.

"I don't care." you replied.

"Then you can simply just go live with that Keisuke of yours." Ran said making you silent.

"Alright." you replied making Ran's eyes wide a bit. "Only thing we share is one last name anyways." everyone's eyes wided and they all fell silent.

"..."

"..."

"Y/n-"

"NO. SHUT UP." you yelled crying. "YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING WITH MY LIFE! YOU WOULD LET RINDOU GO OUT AND DO DRUGS, BUT ME..!"

"Please leave us alone." Rindou said looking into Mikey and Kazutora who just nodded and left the room.

God spare Kazutora from Mikey. He's probably gonna beat him up again.

"Don't touch me." you told Ran.

"Please."

"Please what..?"