thirteen.

! This part may contain Manga Spoilers. It contains characters that are only found in Manga and scenes from it !

 It contains characters that are only found in Manga and scenes from it !

Few days later..

After what happened the other day you refused to leave your room.

The other two in the household tried to make you come out of the room.

They even cooked your favourite foods, wanted to do your favourite things with you, bought you lots of stuff you like..

"Y/n, c'mon come out!" Rindou yelled in front of your room.

In one way you felt sad. Sad because you couldn't do anything.

In the other way angry. Angry because you didn't help them as soon as possible.

And betrayed. Betrayed because of your own brother. Who decided to let his anger on you.

Maybe Taiju is right.. Maybe Ran will start abusing me.

Abusing? What does abusing even mean? How did the oldest Shiba even abuse his sliblings? You didn't know the answer. You will probably never know.

The younger Shiba siblings acted like nothing bad had even happened to them. Shiba Hakkai smiled like nothing had ever happened to him.

"Y/n open the door you got a visitor." you heard the voice from the oldest on the other side of the door.

"I don't wanna talk to anyone right now, Ran!" yelling back you put your face in your pillow crying.

It's not that you didn't want to talk to anyone, you couldn't face them.

*boom*

"Okay what the fuck Ran-"

"Do I look like Ran to you?" said the voice.

You put your head up just to see a smiling face of your best friend.

"Keisuke!" screaming you sprinted to him hugging him tigher than ever.

"Hey, hey. It's alright." he comforted you leading you back to the bed and sitting beside you.

"Where the hell were you idiot!" you yelled crying into his chest. "I missed you!"

"Sorry.." he apologized not even trying to stop you from punching him.

You hadn't seen Baji for quite a while actually. He wasn't in school for two weeks nor did you two hang out.

"Where were you?!" asking you got a look into his brown eyes. They were full of saddness and regret. "Keisuke?"

"I'm sorry, y/n." he said.

"What..?"

"I just needed some time alone." he smiled, but pain on his face was still seen.

You stared at him for a while.