thirty - one.

! This part may contain Manga Spoilers. It contains characters that are only found in Manga and scenes from it !

 It contains characters that are only found in Manga and scenes from it !

"EMMA CHAN IS IN HOSPITAL!"

Mikey's heart skipped a beat. He didn't believe what he just heard.

"Takemichy, please tell me you're fucking kidding." he mumbled enough for Takemichi to hear at the other side.

Mikey has his eyes wide opened staring into one dot on your hospital bed.

"MIKEY KUN! IT'S ALL KISAKI'S FAULT..!" Takemichi yelled again.

Mikey's eyes lost their black color, now shining with white one.

Kisaki.

.. he thought..

It was all Kisaki's fault after all.

The blonde hung up on another, fastly stood up and started to walk towards the door.

You slowly started waking up. As you opened your eyes you saw Mikey walking out of door.

"M-Mikey.." you mumbled.

He heard you. Of course he did. But couldn't care at the moment.

His little sister was in hospital. He needed to be there. Even if he broke the promise with you.

If you knew the reason why he left you wouldn't blame him. You did so as well earlier, leaving him alone in his thoughts and worries for your brothers.

Sighing you searched for your phone. It was placed on a nightstand next to your bed.

No notifications. From anyone. Only notifications for random Instagram posts from people you probably didn't even know.

Where the hell are you Ranny, RinRin.. Keisuke..?

All alone once again. You never felt alone. Well, only one time.

Your body still hurted as hell, but you were kinda able to move.

Of course you weren't going to spend time in hospital when shit was happening outside.

When you ran away from all doctors that were chasing you earlier (again), you thought about something.

How in the hell do you go back to Shibuya? As you took a sigh you heard someone yell at your direction.

Kokonoi Hajime..

You thought. You never thought that Koko would be the one to save you from this crap.

Why the hell is he wearing Tenjiku's jacket..?

"Koko!" you yelled stopping him from driving any further.

He stopped widing his eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?! And why are you wearing that?!" you yelled at him.