seventeen.

Right now you were laying next to Mikey in the middle of the field

Right now you were laying next to Mikey in the middle of the field. It was about 5 pm. The two of you were watching the sunset.

"Care to tell me what happened?" he started, breaking the silence.

"No." you said earning a chuckle from him. You chuckled right after.

Your body moved to your side waiting for him to do the same. He moved to his side, staring into your eyes with the most beautiful smile on his face.

He then softly moved few hairs that were on your face to the top of your head. You chuckled again cuddling to him.

He wrapped his arms around you again pulling you close to his chest. The way he knew that you needed that comfort made you melt even more.

This feels nice.

Baji and you used to do this a lot, but it never felt as good. With Mikey it just felt... special.

"I got into a fight with Rindou again.." you mumbled against his chest.

He sighed. "Was it bad?"

You took time to think about it. "I yelled and said that I don't care about being Haitani.."

Mikey's arms wrapped around you even more.

"I'm really feel sad about what happened.." you mumbled.

"I think you better tell him that." he smiled.

"What if he doesn't forgive me? What if he told Ran and both of them put me up for adoption or something!"

Mikey laughed. "I'm quite sure that won't happen. And even if it does I'll tell Shinichiro to adopt you right away!" he added.

You laughed. Mikey always made every sad moment funny and you loved it. With him you could never feel lonely.

"That would make me your step sister tho. Kind of weird for steps siblings to date you know." you added to his thought.

Both of you started laughing.

"There was one time when I hurted my friend because he broke the airplane my brother worked hard on." he stopped laughing. "Both of them forgave me in the end." Mikey was explaining staring at the sky.

"How badly did you hurt him?" you asked.

"Let's say hospital badly.." he mumbled.

"Well it's all in the past now." you smiled against his neck.

He chuckled again.

"I guess so." grabbing your chin he kissed you. "Let's forget all of our bad moments together." he smiled kissing you again.

You kissed him back smiling. "Let's do it."

The two of you stayed kissing, hugging and talking about past for few more hours. Both of you found it comforting.