thirty - three.

! This part may contain Manga Spoilers. It contains characters that are only found in Manga and scenes from it !

 It contains characters that are only found in Manga and scenes from it !

"Game on, Kakucho." you spoke, now standing right in front of Kakucho.

You were ready to fight again. Ready to take all the punches that you needed just to win.

Kakucho, on the other hand, was frozen. He gulped only watching your eyes.

He saw them before. Most of main Tenjiku guys did. And everyone knows where it lend to.

Most people watched the two of you. Hakkai and Souya sat down on the ground, behind them were Takemichi and Inupi.

Chifuyu fell on the ground, close to you praying for your life.

Shion and Mochi, who was defeated by Chifuyu earlier, smoked somewhere in the background. They were impressed and afraid for Kakucho at the same time. They were one of that people who already saw that eyes.

Mucho sat on the ground where Kakucho left him and next to him stood rosy pink guy.

Your brothers watched as well, scared, but hella proud. They knew that they can't stop you at the moment.

Izana watched closely. He didn't have his usual smile on. He didn't have his usual resting face as well.

He was...

Glaring.

Thaz was pretty unusual for Izana.

Your eyes were scaning Kakucho's. He had them wide opened.

"What's up, Kakuchan?" you started. "Don't wanna fight anymore? But it just became fun!"

Teasing did make him glare a bit, but he still kept the same expression.

Izana's voice was heard. He 'Tched' squirting a bit on his seat.

"Kakucho... what are you waiting for?! End her at once!" the king yelled.

Kakucho didn't look back at him. He didn't do anything.

"He won't do it, 'Zana. You can stop whining." you laughed.

Izana just stared. "Huh..?" he asked.

"He looks like he's not motivated enough to fight me." you smirked.

As the two of you shared deathly stares you didn't notice one more person joining in.

"Move, Kakucho." said the voice.